3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

dl.6696

Nov 9, 2021
DO NOT PAY THIS DEVELOPER ANY MONEY, PAID FOR COMPLETE GAME £5.00 ON ITCH.IO, DOWNLOAD IS FREE DEMO, SENT COUNTLESS EMAILS TO DEVELOPER ,NOT 1 REPLY. HE IS A FRAUDSTER. FULL VERSION IS 1.1 RELEASED UPDATE 2022.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
DO NOT PAY THIS DEVELOPER ANY MONEY, PAID FOR COMPLETE GAME £5.00 ON ITCH.IO, DOWNLOAD IS FREE DEMO, SENT COUNTLESS EMAILS TO DEVELOPER ,NOT 1 REPLY. HE IS A FRAUDSTER. FULL VERSION IS 1.1 RELEASED UPDATE 2022.
as you said you paid for it on itch which if you try to download some paid games through the app it bugs to the non paid versions so try it through the website of itch before say something like this

dl.6696

Nov 9, 2021
as you said you paid for it on itch which if you try to download some paid games through the app it bugs to the non paid versions so try it through the website of itch before say something like this
Not an app user !! Download on PC using opera for purchases and torrents via bit comet. And for the record the original en femme 9 is free!! Reborn was an update ,either way paid 6usd. For 1.1 updated 2022 , which he has taken away the full Download, comments on itch, f95, patreon, X/twitter and instagram ,same complaint!!! NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT !!
besides no excuse for ignoring seven lengthy emails from myself. Not an isolated incident, btw I will say whatever is my truthful opinion, related to my experience. Would never be so righteous, and presumptuous to tell someone what they can and can't say ? Word to the wise ask first, without facts ,keep your thoughts to yourself

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes