3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

sehypa1

Dec 1, 2020
if part 2 comes out at next month, part 3 will come out at 2024 march lol.Cause part 1 remastered came out 2022 march

mikedaliyahoo

May 14, 2017
No changelog, no versioning. Even on his patreon, there is Just a message every now and then from the dev who says "update [month]". All devs gives at least, changelog, versioning and sometimes a screenshot. there is some videos, but that could just be rendering. who can tell? For me, the game is dead. Maybe the factory will lead somewhere, but there is not enough guaranties for me to give money.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
The game was a nice start, a few things I wish had been done a bit differently. as the MC is becoming feminized, and as access to the "daughter's" clothing it would have been better if the MC had a wider selection of clothing both during day when exploring, and at night when sleeping. I don't know of any ladies that would wear the same clothes every day AND at night.

Also, the MC should be taking a bath/shower regularly. Also the MC needs some self exploration/"me time" to explore the changes in feelings, and also to explore the book and toys in the night stand.

Reactions: princessdavina
Jan 13, 2022
The game was a nice start, a few things I wish had been done a bit differently. as the MC is becoming feminized, and as access to the "daughter's" clothing it would have been better if the MC had a wider selection of clothing both during day when exploring, and at night when sleeping. I don't know of any ladies that would wear the same clothes every day AND at night.

Also, the MC should be taking a bath/shower regularly. Also the MC needs some self exploration/"me time" to explore the changes in feelings, and also to explore the book and toys in the night stand.
I said something similar in an earlier post, about trying on Samantha's cloths, trying the wig on and experimenting with make-up

Jan 13, 2022
Hope something happens with this soon, a couple of links ive seen hopefully show whats happening. fingers crossed.

Last edited:

mrigupigu

Jul 2, 2023
Does anybody know what happens after the lockdown? What do I have to do next to progress? I can skip and if I skip it automatically progress but without skipping what do I have to do? Anybody please help

Jan 13, 2022
I'm classing this game as Abandoned, over 18 months and nothing, 428 members £1,495 on his/hers Patreon page a month and IF you want to see anything you have to pay £5 a month just to see whats happening, Looking like a con to me, i just don't understand HOW so many are still paying every month for nothing, :mad: :confused:(n) time to move on, a shame really because the game could have been great

Reactions: Mist.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
You can see the status updates on kemono.party but they've been pretty short and insubstantial

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How does it get marked completed when so many people say it's abandoned? I'll never understand that. Welp...time to hit ignore.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
How does it get marked completed when so many people say it's abandoned? I'll never understand that. Welp...time to hit ignore.
This is the 1st episode/game (En•Fem•E No. 9 - Reborn), and this 1st episode is completed. The 2nd episode/game (En•Fem•E No. 9 - The Factory) is in development but not available here on F95. Not having subscribed to the dev's Patreon for a while now, I don't know where it stands. It's possible that this 2nd episode was abandoned, but I can't confirm this. Sorry... All I can say is that I had cancelled my subscription because the wait for the next version was too long for my liking.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes