3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
May 1, 2021
Love this game....kinda short for a 4gb game unless it is longer and just locked. Suppose to end with the dad getting threatened and MC going into chamber?

Oct 25, 2017
8/19/2022 - Fixed persistent bug in all version of En-Fem-E No. 9 Reborn. Bug randomly appears in chapter 5 leaving menu items on screen until next menu screen.

on tfgames changelog

maraike

Oct 25, 2019
I dont know why. Yes, the games has some problems. but the storyline is great. it just needs an update, maybe some more music, more quests, a "not so fast" story. but... i like.

Reactions: princessdavina
Jan 13, 2022
I dont know why. Yes, the games has some problems. but the storyline is great. it just needs an update, maybe some more music, more quests, a "not so fast" story. but... i like.
I agree, would have been nice IF in the first part, the MC tried experimenting with make-up and trying the wig/wigs on, and maybe trying other clothes on, just my opinion, but it would have been fun

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
This game will not be updated. The author has stated on his site and on steam that this version is done.
Let me explain. He said that he is making the game in 3 parts. This is the first part. The second part will be an entirely new game instead of an update that will pick up where this one left off. The third game will be a new game that will pick up where the second stopped.
I deleted my game, removed it from my list, and will not buy the other 2 games. It was incredibly misleading of him to put the game on steam as a beta, never finish it, yet sell the rest of the game as seperate games instead of finishing it just to get more money.

Post on steam from sliksavannah's page:
This title is a trilogy. The story will continue in separate games.
Originally posted by silksavannah:
[developer]
The "En-Fem-E No. 9" saga will take place over 3 games. This is the first game of the three. Due to file size limitations on some platforms, I was forced to split up the title. The price point reflects these development decisions.

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
Anyone knows what the difference between the "Demo" and the "Full" versions are? 5 Dollars converted from my locale's currency is a hell of a lot of wasted money if the difference is minimal

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone knows what the difference between the "Demo" and the "Full" versions are? 5 Dollars converted from my locale's currency is a hell of a lot of wasted money if the difference is minimal
I payed for the full version after playing the demo here, and there is no difference.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I payed for the full version after playing the demo here, and there is no difference.
WTF ? Demo is very short first 10 minutes maybe ? Part 1 has a lot more content but it's only sissification/brainwash. Part 2 Factory will have more content (transformation and more brainwash). But we must wait.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
WTF ? Demo is very short first 10 minutes maybe ? Part 1 has a lot more content but it's only sissification/brainwash. Part 2 Factory will have more content (transformation and more brainwash). But we must wait.
I literally just redownloaded from Mega to see, and there is absolutely no difference in any content what so ever between them content wise. 10 minutes "maybe" isn't even even time to get out of the house before the move to the mansion, yet it plays all the way as far as the same paid version does. If your version has 10 minutes or less, then you haven't d/l it in a very long time, and you need to d/l it again and play through it again.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes