3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

CantorSplice

Oct 14, 2017
It's possible that this 2nd episode was abandoned, but I can't confirm this. Sorry... All I can say is that I had cancelled my subscription because the wait for the next version was too long for my liking.
You're not wrong, the 2nd version has been teased as coming since January 2022. Which puts it at 21+ months in the making.
That kind of development time is something you expect for thousands of pages of dialog, special events, and unique graphic displays. Not a railroad slideshow.

Blaming it on renders would be ridiculous, since they're using a basic 3d engine, that takes little resources to run on a cheap Walmart laptop. Thus the only sensible conclusion is that they're just trying to milk this for as long as possible.

Which inevitably leads to people dropping subs, and moving on forever. Then in typical fashion the "author" tries to come onto forums outside their control and crybully people to sign back up. Whereupon they promptly get called out for their feet dragging ways, and delete their posts hoping that no one noticed them. And they can keep milking from people who have the same wallet discipline as those keeping all the 24hr gyms across the country afloat by never cancelling their subs after a drunken new years resolution they forget about the next day.

Aug 4, 2019
You're not wrong, the 2nd version has been teased as coming since January 2022. Which puts it at 21+ months in the making.
That kind of development time is something you expect for thousands of pages of dialog, special events, and unique graphic displays. Not a railroad slideshow.

Blaming it on renders would be ridiculous, since they're using a basic 3d engine, that takes little resources to run on a cheap Walmart laptop. Thus the only sensible conclusion is that they're just trying to milk this for as long as possible.

Which inevitably leads to people dropping subs, and moving on forever. Then in typical fashion the "author" tries to come onto forums outside their control and crybully people to sign back up. Whereupon they promptly get called out for their feet dragging ways, and delete their posts hoping that no one noticed them. And they can keep milking from people who have the same wallet discipline as those keeping all the 24hr gyms across the country afloat by never cancelling their subs after a drunken new years resolution they forget about the next day.
Also, consider that the upcoming The Factory would be the 3rd version. There was En-Fem-E 9 that was released that was strictly a railroad slideshow. Then it was remade as Reborn which added a couple of gameplay elements but was basically the same game. The pink room upstairs wasn't accessible, you didn't search the intro apartment, the hypno closet wasn't accessible and I don't think the scraps of paper you find around the house weren't in the 1st version. So there was changes but it already gave off that milk the patreon teat dry vibes to me.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Hey guys, none of the linux links are working. Anonfile is unclickable, Nopy return 'Server not found', UploadHaven return 'The requested download could not be found'. Mega does work but since the file is bigger than a giga Mega doesn't let me download it. Does anyone has the file?

Nov 16, 2021
Dev has splitted it up into multiple parts I believe and for every part you need a different subscription or on steam it's a separate game (believe something with factory in the title). It was never really about the game, just money

Reactions: princessdavina

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Yes, the developer is working on "En-Fem-E No.9 - The Factory", which is a sequel to this one. I hope it gets released on f95.

SilkSavannah

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2021
Dev has splitted it up into multiple parts I believe and for every part you need a different subscription or on steam it's a separate game (believe something with factory in the title). It was never really about the game, just money
I beg to differ. But thanks for the interest.

vonxmyr

May 21, 2023
Dev posted a demo on patreon a few hours ago. So it’s a pity the game is not included in the steam previous. I wish the new one will have more events and adventures and it will be hot :giggle:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
En-Fem-E No. 9 [Reborn] [Silk Savannah] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [844 MB]
- - -

Mac [832 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I don't get why so much time is spent on walking through hallways and clicking on stuff.
I guess it is meant to reinforce the sense of doom and descent into depravity. If not then wtf?

The story is goofy as well. Too much too soon.

Weird sense of space with the undercooked backgrounds.
I rather see renders with detail in the backgrounds and people talking to each other.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes