• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Enaya's Epitaph [Final] [Amahain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Appler

No skip function, paragraphs of useless dialogue, haven't gotten to actual gameplay in 30 minutes. Just a walking sim waiting for the next scene to trigger then spam enter until you can walk to the next area.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Salminar

Oh god this game is a nightmare literally. Like in the first one, the art is cute with it's own identity, the transformation and the story are fine.

The rest ... If i could force myself to play the gameplay phases or more exactly the non-gameplay for the 1st one, it was above my strength in this one.
    The punishing gameovers are put to a full other level forcing you to do again and again some the same things with almost no clue about what to do.
    Dialogues are not skypable, meaning you will save every 3 seconds to avoid being forced to read again and again the same long texts each time you are killed.