RPGM Completed Enaya's Epitaph [Final] [Amahain]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Capture.JPG

Overview:
The ancient Evil emerges again. Can you defeat it, or will you become a willing servant of Enaya?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-26
Release Date: 2021-11-26
Developer: Amahain -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: Approximately 2-3 hours
Prequel: Enaya's Demons
Sequel: Enaya's Legacy
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG Capture7.JPG Capture8.JPG Capture9.JPG Capture10.JPG Capture11.JPG Capture12.JPG Capture13.JPG Capture14.JPG

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
lol was just about to ask why you posted it twice, but it is actually 2 different games xD, looks so similar at first glance, specially the cover photo xD

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Rules and format for posting your own games can be found here.
That’s all well, but i do not have the option to create a thread in the “games” section, ergo i have been forced to post them here and have a mod move them for years now

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
That’s all well, but i do not have the option to create a thread in the “games” section, ergo i have been forced to post them here and have a mod move them for a years now
Create your thread here, and the rest will be up to the furry uploaders

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Create your thread here, and the rest will be up to the furry uploaders
Perhaps i misunderstood... I used the BB Code template from the rules article you linked to create these threads, are you trying to say they are incorrectly formatted in some way?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Perhaps i misunderstood... I used the BB Code template from the rules article you linked to create these threads, are you trying to say they are incorrectly formatted in some way?
Yes, just check the latest games page do you see those templates?

create one just like that, if you need any help DM me

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Yes, just check the latest games page do you see those templates?

create one just like that, if you need any help DM me
I see... Well basically the only difference is they are not using the [-CENTER-] [-/CENTER-] command over the entirety of the post.

Just a thought, but maybe someone should update the provided BBCode Template in the rules article to exclude those if you don't want them used...

Sadly, i spent about 2 hours formatting and posting three games yesterday, and editing the post will not allow you to remove the [-CENTER-] formatting...

I'll have to repost these three games some other time, when i have a spare couple of hours to do so.

Reactions: agregen

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I see... Well basically the only difference is they are not using the [-CENTER-] [-/CENTER-] command over the entirety of the post.

Just a thought, but maybe someone should update the provided BBCode Template in the rules article to exclude those if you don't want them used...

Sadly, i spent about 2 hours formatting and posting three games yesterday, and editing the post will not allow you to remove the [-CENTER-] formatting...

I'll have to repost these three games some other time, when i have a spare couple of hours to do so.
No just edit your Page

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
The order of the 3 games is wrong.
The correct one is:
1. Enaya's Demons
2. Enaya's Legacy
3. Enaya's Epitaph

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get past the trap in the church? When we destroy the mist spell and Teresa finds Kris and tells them to go to the headquarters in the east of the map and are ambushed by Yasmin?

No matter what I do, it's straight game over.

Reactions: Water05335
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes