I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Lifehack is in the cheats version

This isn't cheats version

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I must say this game has a lot of potential but I am somewhat worried that author started a rather ambitious project and perhaps underestimated the future complexity and sheer amount of work it will have to go in this game before it is finished. Don't get me wrong, I love all the various stats, fetishes and different possibilities which depend on those, I just hope the author knows what he's getting himself into and won't end up abandoning it or decided to "end" it as a half finished rush job, which happens all too often. So far it seems he's doing all right, so I wish him luck and keep my fingers crossed it stays that way.

As for the game itself, it reminds me quite a bit on "A spell for all", so I'll be surprised if the author didn't use it as an inspiration. I'll definitely keep my eye on this one but I really hope the dominant route gets some more love soon. ;)

Jarod Russell

Jan 22, 2018
Best way to get Lifehack working:

Edit the html, and change the following code,
Code:
    <<if $settings.level > 1 >>
      [[$t[$settings["language"]]["sidebar"]["lifehack"]|Lifehack]] <br/>
to this.
Code:
    <<if $settings.level > 0 >>

Jan 28, 2018
Is anyone here a patron of the dev? If so, do you know if he has said whether or not he will eventually add content to the "freeing your family" path? (i.e. not working with the demons). Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if this path got abandoned. And yes, I'm well aware that the game is still in very early development - I'm just curious.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Is anyone here a patron of the dev? If so, do you know if he has said whether or not he will eventually add content to the "freeing your family" path? (i.e. not working with the demons). Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if this path got abandoned. And yes, I'm well aware that the game is still in very early development - I'm just curious.
Be nice if you're able to free them after learning everything from the book and have them permanently changed by the possession. Like they are intensely aroused all the time, the demons fucked up their libido and they eventually come to MC for some comfort and relief.

Or you simply enslave them again on your own and start changing them to suit your needs. Aunt starts wearing no panties to work, fucking coworkers. Elder Cousin getting bimbofied. Younger getting gangbanged at the nightclub.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Best way to get Lifehack working:

Edit the html, and change the following code,
Code:
    <<if $settings.level > 1 >>
to this.
Code:
    <<if $settings.level > 0 >>

I have opened the html with notepad, but can can't find the code

Jan 28, 2018
Be nice if you're able to free them after learning everything from the book and have them permanently changed by the possession. Like they are intensely aroused all the time, the demons fucked up their libido and they eventually come to MC for some comfort and relief.

Or you simply enslave them again on your own and start changing them to suit your needs. Aunt starts wearing no panties to work, fucking coworkers. Elder Cousin getting bimbofied. Younger getting gangbanged at the nightclub.
I thought it was the elder cousin that went to the nightclub? The not-shy one. xD
But yeah, something like what you've said, or maybe even just some "gratitude" once everything is said and done, you know?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 135178

Overview:
Enchanted
is an adult browser game where the main hero has to move to his relatives - his aunt and her two daughters. The outcome of this adventure depends on the player. Many types of fetishes and different storylines are planned to be realised. You can play either male or female. You can choose a backstory of your character that slightly affects your relationships with others. You can also pick your level of dominance, defining the plot of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-14
Release Date: 2019-01-13
Developer/Publisher: January Night - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.2.8_nb
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
- - -

I can't get images to show when using Firefox.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes