• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
Whelp, I have officially had an easier time breaking the space time continuum and getting the infinity elixir than I have trying to find a bottle of cold medicine.

(I realized that to get the elixir you just need to 100% all achievements)
I never bothered checking the game files to see if the medicine exists. But I got curious since you mentioned it.
It turns out, you can buy it on Wednesday at the pharmacy store, in this exact location.

1715952643423.png

How would we know in-game that it's only available during Wednesday? I have no idea.

Edit: The cashier hints that it gets sold out immediately as soon as they get stock, so maybe we're really not meant to know it's available during Wednesdays. It probably all comes down to luck.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
I never bothered checking the game files to see if the medicine exists. But I got curious since you mentioned it.
It turns out, you can buy it on Wednesday at the pharmacy store, in this exact location.

View attachment 3643358

How would we know in-game that it's only available during Wednesday? I have no idea.

Edit: The cashier hints that it gets sold out immediately as soon as they get stock, so maybe we're really not meant to know it's available during Wednesdays. It probably all comes down to luck.
I thought it was something like that, but I could've sworn I'd been through every square of that pharmacy every day of the week, but I'll check it again, thanks for the help.

(Seriously though, that one bottle is probably the most difficult part of the game, there are literal ninjas in this game that are easier to find than that)

Also yup, this works.

So all I'm missing now is the "Sex and Life" skill...which is a complete mystery I have literally no clue about.

There's also the question of how/when you can even watch the fortune telling show that supposedly is meant to give hints on this in the first place.

It'd be much easier if the game actually had a straight forward hint system instead of them all being spread out and vague, and limited to only certain days.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
So it turns out getting the cold medicine (which I still haven't figured out how to get without cheating) lets you get daily training by giving it to the sick guy, which doubles all your stat boost gains from working.

So that IS IN THE GAME SOMEWHERE, somehow. The rest I still don't know in terms of the elixer and medicine itself, and the fortune telling...and the last unknown skill called Sex and Life...
The Elixir is when you complete the game and got to the gallery room, in the chest.
Nvm, turn out you found it

Mar 24, 2019
The Elixir is when you complete the game and got to the gallery room, in the chest.
Nvm, turn out you found it
Yup, only thing I haven't figured out is the "Sex and Life" skill. No leads on it at all, unless someone can tell me how to get the fortune telling feature to work.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I thought it was something like that, but I could've sworn I'd been through every square of that pharmacy every day of the week, but I'll check it again, thanks for the help.

(Seriously though, that one bottle is probably the most difficult part of the game, there are literal ninjas in this game that are easier to find than that)

Also yup, this works.

So all I'm missing now is the "Sex and Life" skill...which is a complete mystery I have literally no clue about.

There's also the question of how/when you can even watch the fortune telling show that supposedly is meant to give hints on this in the first place.

It'd be much easier if the game actually had a straight forward hint system instead of them all being spread out and vague, and limited to only certain days.
You made me realize I broke the fortune telling thing somehow, the hints it gives are supposed to help you find all these things. You can see the hints on the screenshot for the medicine and the other ones. In case you're wondering, the event picks a random number from 1-12. If it's 1-5, it will display one of the five fortunes, otherwise it'll do nothing.
RPGMV_xcpMnOXaDW.png
For sex and life, you need to talk to the mumbling man in the bookstore ten times in a row without moving on Saturday. I've attached a fix, just drop the folder in your game directory.

Reactions: Ballistic 9029
Mar 24, 2019
You made me realize I broke the fortune telling thing somehow, the hints it gives are supposed to help you find all these things. You can see the hints on the screenshot for the medicine and the other ones. In case you're wondering, the event picks a random number from 1-12. If it's 1-5, it will display one of the five fortunes, otherwise it'll do nothing.
View attachment 3643819
For sex and life, you need to talk to the mumbling man in the bookstore ten times in a row without moving on Saturday. I've attached a fix, just drop the folder in your game directory.
Glad I could help bug fix, even if it was about a year late. XD I appreciate it. I'll do that and see if it fixes the fortune telling. Should probably be added to the download(s) if it isn't already.

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 3643819
One question though, by directory do you mean the exe location or the "www" folder? Also do I need to extract the contents or leave the zip as is?

Edit: I figured it out, it needs to go in Encode Encore->www->data
And then extract the fixed Map005 json file to replace the broken one.

Now you can actually use action points to watch the fortune teller as intended.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
As a quick guide to unlock everything though-

Skills
Tuesday: Talk to the Ninja behind the Library's atom sign in the North East of town.

Unlocks Shadow Clones (Make twice as much money when working)

Wednesday: Go to mall, walk to drug store, get cold medicine from the middle square of the middle shelf on the LEFT side of the store. (Two squares right and four squares off of the purple girl next to the freezers) Then give cold medicine to the sick ninja/man in the top right of the same store.

Unlocks Daily Training (Gives double stat upgrade when working)

Thursday: Find and talk to the cat hiding in the trees directly south of the convenience store.

Unlocks Fast Resting Yoga. (Nap for 1 AP to recover stamina, scales with stamina recovery gain from working bath house)

Friday: Find and talk to the invisible person inside the disconnected wall South East of the bath house. (Just spam interact on different parts of the wall to find them)

Unlocks The Meaning of Labor (More likely to succeed while working)

Saturday: Talk to the mumbling old man in the book store 10 times in a row in the mall.

Unlocks Sex and Life. (Increases Max Lust? A bit fuzzy on the details, but that's mainly it I think? It says double max lust, but it apparently doesn't apply to jobs, and also I didn't see much difference. My lust was 1,181, it went to 1,193 after I unlocked it? Don't know if bug or if it's meant to double your CURRENT lust when having sex, as in lowering lust requirements for actions effectively. Either way, that's how you get it.)

Work Gifts
Work each job (bath, construction, convenience store) 15 times for a stat boost.

Infinity Elixir: Get every achievement in the game and then go to the library after the ending. (Restores all action points, refills stamina, and increases Lust to Maximum)

Rest of the game items can be bought at a shop after your first playthrough with more items unlocking as you complete more achievements.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019
Okay, whelp...my playthrough/play test is over, may others have an easier time playing than I did. XD Still a great and fun game, was just not expecting the secrets to be...like that. :KEK: At least it should be fixed/fixable now.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I will say, you'd think that SOMEONE in this thread would know how to get the cold medicine or infinity elixer, or even how to access the fortune telling feature on the tv.

I know for a fact they're in the game, because they show up in the code.

Cold medicine has the description
""Tastes like **** but it works!!" is what it says..."

And Infinity Elixer has the following.
"A complete and utter disregard for the game! Fully restores your action points and energy. Live like a real otaku."

What's more, the items and descriptions have already been translated, so they HAVE TO BE AVAILABLE IN THIS RELEASE, otherwise they never would've been translated if they weren't obtainable.

At this point, I might just start translating various switches in the game to see if there's a hint about these features at all.

I've also been able to find the switches for the other power ups, so there's gotta be SOMETHING. It's bizarre how little people actually seem to know about this game.
The elixer is in the recollection room when you beat the game.
I don't know how you make the TV work, but the stuff that that's supposed to hint towards (the cat that teaches you to nap, the ninja who teaches you to do two jobs at once) are both already in-game.

The thing about the broken wall(?) at the hotsprings I didn't get though.

Lol, too slow. Nice to know that the hint-system being broken is due to a translation bug tho.
Oh well, none of those things seem that interesting, and none were neccessery for me to beat the game.
Would have been nice tho.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes