4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
1669551016275.png

Overview:
Nenena wants to buy her boyfriend an expensive wallet for his birthday, but to do that, she needs money... The best way to do that... is getting a sugar daddy. That sugar daddy? You!
At first you can lift her skirt, grab her ass, you know, the little stuff... But keep your relationship going, and soon enough she'll be ready to show even MORE thanks... That's when things get really exciting!
There are braless, pantyless, and otherwise disrobed variations to enjoy! Including the changes in expression, that's over 700 different scene variations!
DLC Additions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-05
Release Date: 2022-08-09
Original Title: えんこっど
Developer: Golden Pot -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.25
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
How are you supposed to go see her when she's at the bathhouse? Working there doesn't do anything, and trying to sneak past, even when the receptionist is asleep still gives the dialogue that tells me to go fuck off
Yeah I'm trying to work that one out myself >.<

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
she sure seems like the perfect girlfriend, "i have no money, for my boyfriend's gift so...i'm gonna whore myself out for some random person"
The issue is, this isn't presented as an excuse to dump her 'BF'. I mean, she could just learn to pickpocket the 'sugar daddy' once, buy a wallet, OR gift our wallet to her 'BF'. with how much money we're making as the 'sugar daddy', our wallet would be expensive looking at the very least :/

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
So can they change up the story? Can the gal be a bit more reasonable than "gonna become street-meat to afford my guy some bling-wallet"
I could totally understand if the guy asked her a fricking piece of grade 2 titanium to hold his stuff.

1669559430287.png

"cheating", the western word for 'netori'. learn to use it in the search engine, and to recognise it.
"swinging/sharing", the western words for netorase.
I don't know why I always thought the tag "cheating" was redundant, as we had the "ntr" one.
Thx, my man!

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes