4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
So what exactly is each one?
Say Alan and Betty are in a relationship, and Betty cheats on Alan with Charlie. Does the genre depend on which person you're playing as?

If you play as Alan, you're the person getting cheated on.
If you play as Betty, you're the person cheating.
If you play as Charlie, you're encouraging Betty to cheat with you.

Which genre is each situation?
netori is charlie
netorare is alan
netorase is betty
think thats the order

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
We do not use derogatory terms in this class, student. 'neuro-divergent' is the latest trending phrase I've read about.
Also, I got my comment deleted for using this word once, be weary ;-;
Oh heavens no, I'm not using the term in a derogatory way. Their IQ is quite likely to be in the 60s. ;)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I could totally understand if the guy asked her a fricking piece of grade 2 titanium to hold his stuff.

View attachment 2197496

I don't know why I always thought the tag "cheating" was redundant, as we had the "ntr" one.
Thx, my man!
I have the black version of the Ridge Titanium wallet, and I can confirm I did not have to whore myself out to buy it.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This version is from August, right? The latest version of this game is updated to 1.12 on dlsite. So why does this have the completed tag?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The old man says something about waiting a day. Anyone figure out what happens?

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
Now. I'm not saying that you should butcher the game's files,
who knows, you might break it?
All I'm saying, is that:
-Most of the files do nothing.
-I don't like that.

You can probably trim this down even further than I did,
but I am rather happy turning this massively bloated:
500MB when zipped file.
Into:
100MB when zipped file.
(For me, using 7zip.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I missed something and you get an error, you can just copy paste whatever and rename it etc.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
This version is from August, right? The latest version of this game is updated to 1.12 on dlsite. So why does this have the completed tag?
The only differences between this version and 1.12 are bug fixes/typos, hidden item descriptions, and a gift box in the CG room with a million yen. The developer plans on releasing a paid DLC called Encode+ with a bunch of new content added. He's not planning to add any new content to this version. I'll post a couple pictures of what he's been working on from his ci-en.

The old man says something about waiting a day. Anyone figure out what happens?
There are 3 secret NPCs on the map that only appear on specific days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, a cute illustration he did for 10,000 downloads.
1669591917247.png 1669591959404.png 1669592003323.png 1669592027373.png 1669592063052.png 1669592081438.png 1669592169089.png 1669592339008.png

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so fast-play vs slow-play?
i had to choose before the intro and i know i change it in mc's room (his diary?).
but there's no explanation between the two. (bUt ItS SeLf ExPlAiNaToRY!) if that was the case i wouldn't be here asking for help!

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
so fast-play vs slow-play?
i had to choose before the intro and i know i change it in mc's room (his diary?).
but there's no explanation between the two. (bUt ItS SeLf ExPlAiNaToRY!) if that was the case i wouldn't be here asking for help!
Quick has a higher chance of succeeding at work.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Love this kind of wholesome netori but they're just so rare... You don't just steal, you steal a hot gyaru chick from an asshole. Break those stupid netorare tropes where the heroine would be the same kind of unrealistically pure virgin or prude maiden and the asshole bastard would receive plot armor and be invincible.

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
You might as well just focus on stat increases since you can't get everything in one run anyway. The game only lasts two weeks. Stats are brought over to another run.

maelh

Mar 24, 2019
Man, I usually never comment here but just wanted to comment that Ive never seen a game with worse systems than this one, and I do mean it literally.

You, the "sugar daddy" dont have any money, so you need to work. But wait! Work will fail 90% of the time(and make you waste a huge amount of energy for no reward at all) if you have high desire, so you pay the girl to have material for jacking off.

Except even jacking off will never get rid of all your "desire", so you still have chances of failing your job, which take way too much energy to perform.

Oh, and what's that? you want to regain energy? Fuck you, you need to have 0 desire to replenish your full energy, otherwise you will only get half back at best. Oh, and jacking off wont let you reach 0 desire. And jacking off is the only choice you have for the early game.

Its like this game is purposefully done to be as poorly designed as possible. It has to be, I cannot imagine anyone coming up with these systems with such poor interaction by accident.

Add that a 2 week timer and this game is legit infuriating. Like this is the first time Ive actually grown mad at a frigging hentai game. Its that bad.

Efesell

May 8, 2017
This is a great game once you clear the crazy lack of stats at the very beginning. Probably best to just spend the first 2 weeks grinding the jobs.

But the arts good, the girls great, and the overall progression is really nice.

Scalariform

Feb 25, 2018
How the fuck do you get your energy to full? I've tried everything and it seems like pure fucking chance.
Jack of 40 times in a day and your desire won't go lower than 40, not to mention the protag keeps telling me "I'm not that horny today" half the time and not letting me jack off. If I go to the girl and fuck her til my desire is literally 0 that's also not good enough and I still don't get 100% energy or ap. It makes no fucking sense and it's absolutely infuriating.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Love this kind of wholesome netori but they're just so rare... You don't just steal, you steal a hot gyaru chick from an asshole. Break those stupid netorare tropes where the heroine would be the same kind of unrealistically pure virgin or prude maiden and the asshole bastard would receive plot armor and be invincible.
Except it isn't actually wholesome. The MC takes advantage of his classmate's desperation and his medical condition to molest her with the intention of getting her to cheat on her boyfriend. The relationship never evolves from a physical one, even in the best ending. Notice how she decides to not date him? He's basically the stereotypical NTR Fat Ugly Bastard in teenage form. The only thing that's changed is the victim. It's literally the same as every other NTR plot, except the boyfriend and the side guy are both taking advantage of the girl in different ways.

Efesell

May 8, 2017
How the fuck do you get your energy to full? I've tried everything and it seems like pure fucking chance.
Jack of 40 times in a day and your desire won't go lower than 40, not to mention the protag keeps telling me "I'm not that horny today" half the time and not letting me jack off. If I go to the girl and fuck her til my desire is literally 0 that's also not good enough and I still don't get 100% energy or ap. It makes no fucking sense and it's absolutely infuriating.
Basically you work at the Bathhouse so that energy refills no matter what and then work at the convenience store so that action points are so high that even if you don't restore all of them it won't matter.

Except it isn't actually wholesome. The MC takes advantage of his classmate's desperation and his medical condition to molest her with the intention of getting her to cheat on her boyfriend.
I do feel like this is leaving out the part where she comes up with the entire idea.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes