4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

owowhatsthis666

Feb 26, 2018
I never really comment here, but I really felt like I had to this time. Thank you so much for translating this game cactuar ! I enjoyed it a lot, and a huge part of that was the fantastic translation, it gave the game so much personality. Just wanted to show my honest appreciation for your work, thanks again! ♥

Reactions: Greg_ and cactuar

koeinu

Nov 24, 2019
Good shit. Would be perfect if there was a way to fast-forward the working messages and the scenes you kinda need to rewatch for the sake of grind or to trigger some event

Reactions: EonKain
Oct 30, 2022
ok, so quick question... how to fuck her without condom... and where to find the NPC:
- Tuesday, behind the monument (which monument) in the top right hand corner.
- Friday, inside the wall south of the bathhouse.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
ok, so quick question... how to fuck her without condom... and where to find the NPC:
- Tuesday, behind the monument (which monument) in the top right hand corner.
- Friday, inside the wall south of the bathhouse.
to fuck her without condom is level 9 to 10 scene iirc which mean end of the game and after that you can do it with every scene.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
"cheating", the western word for 'netori'. learn to use it in the search engine, and to recognise it.
"swinging/sharing", the western words for netorase.
Unfortunately ALL instances of netori, netorare, and netorase fall under "cheating" and use the tag. Often they also use NTR as well for any of the three. Netori itself does not have its own separate tag to sort out properly.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
no, cheating is netori only. ntr is netorare. sharing is netorase. swinging is a mixture of netori and netorase.
No, Netori is when you steal, Netorare is when "you" get stolen, its a simple fucking concept.
NTR could be Netori or Netorare, it started as an abbreviation cause of the retarded name size of JP games.
Main Character fucks others peoples LI = netori
Main character(if in a relationship) or Its LI gets fucked = netorare.
Used fucked just as an example.
Good shit. Would be perfect if there was a way to fast-forward the working messages and the scenes you kinda need to rewatch for the sake of grind or to trigger some event
There are some plugins for RPGMV that could do that, for example, i know for a fact that the Hook patcher has some options in the end that can add it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
So what exactly is each one?
Say Alan and Betty are in a relationship, and Betty cheats on Alan with Charlie. Does the genre depend on which person you're playing as?

If you play as Alan, you're the person getting cheated on.
If you play as Betty, you're the person cheating.
If you play as Charlie, you're encouraging Betty to cheat with you.

Which genre is each situation?
If it's from Alan's POV, that's Netorare. If it is from Betty's POV, it's complicated. If it's from Charlie's POV, that's Netori. If it's from Alan's POV and he encourages Betty to cheat on him with Charlie, it's Netorase, whether she keeps loving Alan and stays with him or gets stolen away by Charlie entirely. So, that one doesn't really need a separate tag; "swinging" and "cuckold" already cover it.

I say "it's complicated" re: Betty's POV because those stories usually have a lot more story written for the relationship prior being one in which she is neglected and the one stealing them away is treating them right, so it comes across more as a netori-style story (since netori rarely involves scumbag characters, just because of authors' preferences, it seems), but there are also plenty where instead the FeMC gets raped and then stolen away in that manner, instead of being a willing participant, so in those cases it comes across more as a netorare-style story. Generally, if the partner being cheated on is shown as a victim, netorare; if they're shown as a scumbag, netori. As an example, I'll provide "Wild-shiki Nihonjin Tsuma no Netorikata Sono", or "Wild Method - How to Steal a Japanese Housewife". Just by the name alone it sounds like it'd be a netorare-style story, right? But when you actually read it, it comes across more as a netori-style story with some netorare flavouring (the husband comes off as a cold businessman who has no time for his wife, but they go about doing some scenes that would be right out of a netorare story, like fucking in the kitchen as the husband watches TV). So, yeah, it's complicated.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I didn't really have expectations one way or the other booting up this game, but I was very pleasantly surprised. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a nice, bite-sized netori game with good art. Will be keeping an eye on that dev in the future.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I see what you mean, but I didn't take her not saying no as her being into it either. It seems more like she's really bad at saying no, and the MC is fully aware of that fact. I'll admit that I immediately jumped to the opposite stance out of reflex though. Tired of the double standard of people lashing out when it's netorare, but praising it when it's netori, with pretty much the same exact cast.

Edit: To elaborate, this girl's boyfriend flirting/cheating on her isn't any different than dating sims/harem games where the MC actively goes looking for new girls to sleep with. But people seem to be butthurt as fuck when there's optional "NTR" in those things.
Of course it's a double standard. Which would you prefer happen to you: You steal someone's wallet and get a ton of cash, or you get your wallet stolen and lose a lot of cash? Substitute wallet and cash with something else you may find precious. Of course people will generally prefer to steal over being stolen from. Most people prefer power fantasy rather than powerless fantasy.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Man the art of this game is really fuckin nice, hell a lot of ntr games have really nice/interesting art. Is being cucked/ the act of cucking someone so popular in Japan that a lot of the good games end up being ntr to increase sales or is this just a random coincidence?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes