4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, I usually never comment here but just wanted to comment that Ive never seen a game with worse systems than this one, and I do mean it literally.

You, the "sugar daddy" dont have any money, so you need to work. But wait! Work will fail 90% of the time(and make you waste a huge amount of energy for no reward at all) if you have high desire, so you pay the girl to have material for jacking off.

Except even jacking off will never get rid of all your "desire", so you still have chances of failing your job, which take way too much energy to perform.

Oh, and what's that? you want to regain energy? Fuck you, you need to have 0 desire to replenish your full energy, otherwise you will only get half back at best. Oh, and jacking off wont let you reach 0 desire. And jacking off is the only choice you have for the early game.

Its like this game is purposefully done to be as poorly designed as possible. It has to be, I cannot imagine anyone coming up with these systems with such poor interaction by accident.

Add that a 2 week timer and this game is legit infuriating. Like this is the first time Ive actually grown mad at a frigging hentai game. Its that bad.
I'm pretty sure it's intentionally designed that way so that you replay the game for all 3 endings. It's pretty much impossible to make enough money to get the good ending on the first playthrough. You carry over your stats (and optionally your relationship level and money) to NG+. It took me like 380k yen to get the best ending.

Some tips to play the game as intended:
  • Look for these NPCs as soon as you can. You'll know what they do when you find them.
  • Working each job like 10 or 15 times gives you their respective bonus. (+500 energy/recovey or 10 action points)
  • Energy caps out at 9999. No point in doing Bath jobs if you already regen to max each day.
  • Excess AP can be converted into energy. 1K + 10AP = 1000 energy.

Reactions: lwx595

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I do feel like this is leaving out the part where she comes up with the entire idea.
I think she only agreed to be fap material. I don't think touching was ever actually offered. MC kinda just goes for it.
He also fucking cries when she says no to not wearing a bra or panties to school.

Efesell

May 8, 2017
I think she only agreed to be fap material. I don't think touching was ever actually offered. MC kinda just goes for it.
He also fucking cries when she says no to not wearing a bra or panties to school.
Yeah but she makes it clear in multiple events that if she didn't wanna do something she would refuse, and our guy does not seem like the sort able to force anything. Despite working as a hauler enough to probably be able to lift a truck.

So yeah I dunno if it's wholesome and it's definitely not romantic but there's no victim here for once, this is all quid pro quo.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah but she makes it clear in multiple events that if she didn't wanna do something she would refuse, and our guy does not seem like the sort able to force anything. Despite working as a hauler enough to probably be able to lift a truck.

So yeah I dunno if it's wholesome and it's definitely not romantic but there's no victim here for once, this is all quid pro quo.
I see what you mean, but I didn't take her not saying no as her being into it either. It seems more like she's really bad at saying no, and the MC is fully aware of that fact. I'll admit that I immediately jumped to the opposite stance out of reflex though. Tired of the double standard of people lashing out when it's netorare, but praising it when it's netori, with pretty much the same exact cast.

Edit: To elaborate, this girl's boyfriend flirting/cheating on her isn't any different than dating sims/harem games where the MC actively goes looking for new girls to sleep with. But people seem to be butthurt as fuck when there's optional "NTR" in those things.

CloudXzone

Oct 4, 2021
Good way to grind money is making your desire 50 or less than 50 so this mostly like when its the start of the game or the week. Then go to the most Risky job thats The hauler is gives a lot of money but failure rate is higher. The only sure thing was it does give you more Enery till you maxed out of 9999. Take note that whenever he does harassment to Nenena it does make the desire go 20+ more. It will be slowly grind until you gave her 20,000 and more where she can serve you and make your desire go lower.Maxing her out for the Ridge wallet for her service will take you until 350,000

I also checked out that there will be an update with Anal and Pregnancy for the storyline which I am looking forward with this game.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Great game but fucking grindy. play it on quick mode and honestly I cheated because I got tired of failing work on slow mode.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Except it isn't actually wholesome. The MC takes advantage of his classmate's desperation and his medical condition to molest her with the intention of getting her to cheat on her boyfriend. The relationship never evolves from a physical one, even in the best ending. Notice how she decides to not date him? He's basically the stereotypical NTR Fat Ugly Bastard in teenage form. The only thing that's changed is the victim. It's literally the same as every other NTR plot, except the boyfriend and the side guy are both taking advantage of the girl in different ways.
I wouldnt really call it the mc"taking advantage" of the girl since she's quite the nympho herself right from the beginning and in her mind she's probably the one who gain the most. She didnt date the mc even on ending 3despite clearly fallen for him probably because :
1. She's a gyaru, and gyarus typically like flashy thing including boyfriend.
2. Her boyfriend is the true bastard and deserves to get cucked
3. Mc has a netori fetish even though he doesnt outright say it. The girl knows he'd get much more excited when the girl he's fucking is in a relationship with another dude hence she keep dating the bastard. Ending 3 dialogue proved this.

About the mc, even if you were right about him being just another ugly bastard, since he's silent and mostly invisible we dont have to look at his fat form nor read any repulsive dialogue. Not to mention the "typical fat ugly bastard" would definitely use blackmail, hypnotism or rape all while berating the girl.

This game doesnt gave me the same vibe as those typical netorare games which clearly focused heavily on cuckold, hardcore maledom, humiliation, and corruption...Sure it might not be as wholesome as something like "Delinquent wife Hinako" but its understandable since this is different, much shorter game.

To elaborate, this girl's boyfriend flirting/cheating on her isn't any different than dating sims/harem games where the MC actively goes looking for new girls to sleep with. But people seem to be butthurt as fuck when there's optional "NTR" in those things.
I too find it strange when guys who aren't loyal expecting loyalty from women he cucked :LUL:. It's one thing when the girls willingly stay away from other men, it's totally bullshit when the mc actively demanding them to (Evenicle). A guy who fuck multiple women shouldnt have the right to ask for the opposite...but i dont think harem players care since romance is hardly what they seek so girls in those games are little more than sex dolls to them.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I wouldnt really call it the mc"taking advantage" of the girl since she's quite the nympho herself right from the beginning and in her mind she's probably the one who gain the most. She didnt date the mc even on ending 3despite clearly fallen for him probably because :
1. She's a gyaru, and gyarus typically like flashy thing including boyfriend.
2. Her boyfriend is the true bastard and deserves to get cucked
3. Mc has a netori fetish even though he doesnt outright say it. The girl knows he'd get much more excited when the girl he's fucking is in a relationship with another dude hence she keep dating the bastard. Ending 3 dialogue proved this.

About the mc, even if you were right about him being just another ugly bastard, since he's silent and mostly invisible we dont have to look at his fat form nor read any repulsive dialogue. Not to mention the "typical fat ugly bastard" would definitely use blackmail, hypnotism or rape all while berating the girl.

This game doesnt gave me the same vibe as those typical netorare games which clearly focused heavily on cuckold, hardcore maledom, humiliation, and corruption...Sure it might not be as wholesome as something like "Delinquent wife Hinako" but its understandable since this is different, much shorter game.
I don't think the girl's a nympho at the start. While she's had sex before, it's pretty evident that it's infrequent and the stuff she does with the MC is crazier than anything she's done before. I also don't think she's fallen for the MC. There's no evidence that she likes anything about him other than his dick.

I don't think she's fucking the MC to get back at him. She actually buys him the wallet, even though he never actually expected her to get it (which is probably the most wholesome gesture in the whole game). If bad sex and hitting on other women isn't enough for them to break up, I'd have to imagine that he's got good points too. Otherwise, why go through the trouble?

As for the Fat Ugly Bastard comment I made, he's close to the type where the lover agrees to sleep with the FUB for the husband/boyfriend/son/whatever to get a promotion/loan/scholarship in exchange for what is supposed to be a temporary arrangement, but ends up staying in the relationship for the D. I can't see it as wholesome because she never likes the MC for him, she just likes the sex.

Plogger

Oct 5, 2020
The game got glitched and my Energy got capped at 500 no much how work I do, does anyone have a similar problem?

Also is there a full save? Save-editor seemed to have been the cause of my glitched stats...

Last edited:

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
The game got glitched and my Energy got capped at 500 no much how work I do, does anyone have a similar problem?

Also is there a full save? Save-editor seemed to have been the cause of my glitched stats...
have you worked as a hauler?
each job lvls up a different stat
convenient store does AP
hauler does stamina
bathhouse does stamina regen when sleeping

Reactions: koko0125

Plogger

Oct 5, 2020
have you worked as a hauler?
each job lvls up a different stat
convenient store does AP
hauler does stamina
bathhouse does stamina regen when sleeping
Go figure I fucked up, thougth the Bathhouse was for Total energy =/.

Thank you for clarifying!

Reactions: tantan0210

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
finished the game, quite fun except the fact you can't access bathouse afaik making the town progress stop if she went there

then again i suggest to ignore it as you can get it after finishing the game with around 300k spend on her. just grind for job and in endgame your stat will be crazy and can do scene so much. another worst thing is best job only grant 12.5k so it became tedious as the work scene take few second and you need to walk back and forth to refill energy.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
finished the game, quite fun except the fact you can't access bathouse afaik making the town progress stop if she went there

then again i suggest to ignore it as you can get it after finishing the game with around 300k spend on her. just grind for job and in endgame your stat will be crazy and can do scene so much. another worst thing is best job only grant 12.5k so it became tedious as the work scene take few second and you need to walk back and forth to refill energy.
i no-clipped into the bathhouse area and there is 3 animations wait around 1&2 and the in heat scene, you're not really missing out on much though, its just a bit of dialogue switch and a repeated scene from inside the school

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes