4.30 star(s) 57 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Of course it's a double standard. Which would you prefer happen to you: You steal someone's wallet and get a ton of cash, or you get your wallet stolen and lose a lot of cash? Substitute wallet and cash with something else you may find precious. Of course people will generally prefer to steal over being stolen from. Most people prefer power fantasy rather than powerless fantasy.
The key word, which I highlighted, is optional. To get mad that the option exists, or NTR games in general exist, is like being an angry vegan that makes a scene every time they see meat as an option or throw a fit in a grocery store because they sell animal products. And being into netori despite hating NTR is like a vegan saying ice cream doesn't count, but fuck you for liking cheese. But the difference between being an angry vegan is that the waifus here are as imaginary as that hypothetical wallet. You don't actually have something to lose.

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The key word, which I highlighted, is optional. To get mad that the option exists, or NTR games in general exist, is like being an angry vegan that makes a scene every time they see meat as an option or throw a fit in a grocery store because they sell animal products. And being into netori despite hating NTR is like a vegan saying ice cream doesn't count, but fuck you for liking cheese. But the difference between being an angry vegan is that the waifus here are as imaginary as that hypothetical wallet. You don't actually have something to lose.
I can guarentee you it's about frequency, not about it existing at all. So many good-looking or interesting-sounding games that turn out to be netorare, and, more importantly, *it's not optional*. Most stories that have it don't have it as only an option.

Also, your analogy fails, though I get what you were trying to go for with how they both are derived from milk. That's a fundemental misunderstanding of it just being a slightly different preparation but the same base product, when it's actually quite different, but catagorized together anyways due to similarities. It's more akin to the difference between eating beef and eating pork; both are meat, which is where they share a connection, but they're entirely different animals, and a lot of people would prefer not to eat the latter, for various personal reasons. Most don't mind it, but would get sick of it when that's all they can get, too, and would complain at the supermarket if all they see is pork and pork products.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I can guarentee you it's about frequency, not about it existing at all. So many good-looking or interesting-sounding games that turn out to be netorare, and, more importantly, *it's not optional*. Most stories that have it don't have it as only an option.

Also, your analogy fails, though I get what you were trying to go for with how they both are derived from milk. That's a fundemental misunderstanding of it just being a slightly different preparation but the same base product, when it's actually quite different, but catagorized together anyways due to similarities. It's more akin to the difference between eating beef and eating pork; both are meat, which is where they share a connection, but they're entirely different animals, and a lot of people would prefer not to eat the latter, for various personal reasons. Most don't mind it, but would get sick of it when that's all they can get, too, and would complain at the supermarket if all they see is pork and pork products.
The choice to engage in those kind of games is entirely optional though. If you're not the target audience, then you're not the target audience. Who gives a shit how frequent it is? You can filter out tags you don't want from the latest update page. It's plain childish to throw a tantrum because something that looks good happens to be for an audience that doesn't include you. Your pork example doesn't make any sense. NTR has never been as prevalent as vanilla. The people complaining about games that's remotely interesting at all including or catering to something they don't like just reeks of entitlement.

Dec 5, 2019
how do I get past level 9?

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. It seems all you had to do was have sex with her on the last day.

PS. If you guys want the uncensored version, you can download it on FapForFun.

Last edited:

l3if

Mar 8, 2021
how do I get past level 9?

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. It seems all you had to do was have sex with her on the last day.

PS. If you guys want the uncensored version, you can download it on FapForFun.
Just tried fapforfun, doesnt seem to be uncensored?

Reactions: lwx595

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
I think I have transferred the translation to version 1.11 of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case you have the untranslated version 1.11, or if you had downloaded this earlier and don't want to re-download the full game (as I had found some lines that were I missed translating), I have attached the translation files without the game included. (Last updated: December 2 at2:19 am)

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
Just tried fapforfun, doesnt seem to be uncensored?
My bad. Based on the screenshots in this site, I thought the dick would be censored as well in-game. Just tried the F95 version, and saw that it was the same as in the FapForFun version.

Reactions: l3if

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Except it isn't actually wholesome. The MC takes advantage of his classmate's desperation and his medical condition to molest her with the intention of getting her to cheat on her boyfriend. The relationship never evolves from a physical one, even in the best ending. Notice how she decides to not date him? He's basically the stereotypical NTR Fat Ugly Bastard in teenage form. The only thing that's changed is the victim. It's literally the same as every other NTR plot, except the boyfriend and the side guy are both taking advantage of the girl in different ways.
I think she decided not to date him not because she only likes the MC physically but the MC likes cucking her boyfriend more than being in a official relationship with her first, so she's just pretending to be with her ex-boyfriend to continue their fetish of cucking him but in the end of the day they are in a relationship, you just got to read between the lines.
Also I'm not sure about the MC being a fat ugly bastard since that guy works a lot of jobs in order to pay her, and there was no indication of her mocking the MC's face but him just being a loner and an otaku.
Also judging from the small sneak peeks, there seems to be a whole of dating and kissing, basically wholesome shit in the future update.

To me the stereotypical fat ugly bastard have no redeeming qualities what so ever and would get the girl by just being a piece of shit since it's in their name "Bastard", but the MC doesn't fit that criteria since he works to get her attention.
The MC fits more in the faceless muscular bull criteria than the Ugly fat Bastard
Watch to get what I mean.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think she decided not to date him not because she only likes the MC physically but the MC likes cucking her boyfriend more than being in a official relationship with her first, so she's just pretending to be with her ex-boyfriend to continue their fetish of cucking him but in the end of the day they are in a relationship, you just got to read between the lines.
Also I'm not sure about the MC being a fat ugly bastard since that guy works a lot of jobs in order to pay her, and there was no indication of her mocking the MC's face but him just being a loner and an otaku.
Also judging from the small sneak peeks, there seems to be a whole of dating and kissing, basically wholesome shit in the future update.

To me the stereotypical fat ugly bastard have no redeeming qualities what so ever and would get the girl by just being a piece of shit since it's in their name "Bastard", but the MC doesn't fit that criteria since he works to get her attention.
The MC fits more in the faceless muscular bull criteria than the Ugly fat Bastard
Watch to get what I mean.
I'm not saying the guy is literally a FUB, I'm saying his role is parallel to one. As for reading between the lines, that's the thing. All they ever talk about is sex. They don't really interact outside of sex scenes and they make no effort to learn anything about each other.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not saying the guy is literally a FUB, I'm saying his role is parallel to one. As for reading between the lines, that's the thing. All they ever talk about is sex. They don't really interact outside of sex scenes and they make no effort to learn anything about each other.
Again the MC isn't FUB, the whole gimmick of FUB is mild bestiality. A beautiful women being paired with FUB is disgusting but some people are into that while this game heavily focuses more on Self-Inserting said MC cause if it was FUB we would be getting context of him being ugly, fat or anything disgusting related. Not a single image/Sprite of the MC is him being fat or ugly.
I think you're getting the naming wrong, you can't just call every guy who fucks other boyfriend's women an FUB. That doesn't make sense.
The girl even said that she would break up with her boyfriend to be with the MC but the MC seems to like that she stays with her boyfriend since he started humping faster when she told him that. So she would rather pretend to be with his boyfriend just to satisfy the MC's fetish.
Finally this is just my opinion but there are many ways for people to fall in love with each other, if they like each other cause of sex compatibility then who are we to judge besides the game is a hentai focused NTR not a dating sim/Romance game.

brad thundercock

Mar 19, 2022
fellas, any way to fuck her asshole? i finished the game and got ending 3, but i am not sure if there is a scene for this or not.

dingdongdaddy69

Dec 20, 2019
help.JPG
I'm not sure if this is a bug but I cant seem to get the third ending despite reach 630k and having sex on the last day? is there something I missed?

Reactions: lwx595

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Is it wrong I find this game just fine as is? Don't misinterpret, anal scenes (since she seems an anal virgin, a scene for her losing that) and a hidden 4th ending of her getting pregnant and telling you to take responsibility for would be great (plus no more paid sex). Nothing here is really forcing her to do this, at any point she could have said no (lol only if the game started with all options open and she wasn't ready for some of the more extreme stuff) but she doesn't. She pretends its forced and goes along with it anyway. After playing all current scenes and endings, she does this of her own free will and convinces herself at a few points it's not cheating if it's for her boyfriend when in reality she wanted it but needed an excuse to do it.

All that being said, if there are future updates, scenes that involve anal and getting pregnant would be nice. Maybe do a scene where you fuck her at home, the start of "Truly stealing her" from her boyfriend, when you and her first do anal.

P.S. Honestly at the end for the third ending, I just did a lot of unprotected sex with her. Oh and incase no one else realized it, the renovations building does open after a point, it won't say when just walk to the door, and it's the recollections room. Open the chest, it truly helps.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes