4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
A quick update.
He plans on releasing the new version (now called Encode Encore) the second week in January, but don't be surprised if it's released a little later. It might take me anywhere from a few weeks to a month to translate it, depending on whether or not he made any changes to the previous events and my motivation.
List of content he's adding:
  • Anal events
  • Another outfit
  • Bra added to some previous events
  • Cunnilingus events
  • New underwear
  • Pubic hair options
  • Pregnancy events
  • Events at home
  • Sex sounds
  • More location events
  • New ending
  • Phone event
  • Sex cross section view
  • Kissing events
He also wants the next game he's working on to be animated.

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
How exactly do you get inside the bathhouse? Tried a few things on this thread but none of them worked.
Talk to the person at the desk until they fall asleep (you will see a bubble appear above them). Then you can enter the wonen's side.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
Talk to the person at the desk until they fall asleep (you will see a bubble appear above them). Then you can enter the wonen's side.
So like uh figured it out, and what I think these 'wait until they fall asleep and you can enter' replies should really kinda explain as well:

When the desk lady is asleep and you try to go in, you will get stopped. However, if after being stopped, you try to continue inside, you'll get in.

Reactions: Eh_san_Jr.

futapmb

Apr 19, 2019
ok imma ask because it seems like no one has. how do you ask her to remove her underwear? it says i can but i cant figure it out. like when shes look for a bug and you grope her tits it will say somthing could have happen if she wasnt wearing a bra.

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
ok imma ask because it seems like no one has. how do you ask her to remove her underwear? it says i can but i cant figure it out. like when shes look for a bug and you grope her tits it will say somthing could have happen if she wasnt wearing a bra.
You can't
After you hit a certain level, she will just gain a certain chance to not wear underwear each day.
Once you get the 3rd ending I think, it unlocks the cutscene/bonus room that lets you, among other things, toggle whether she has underwear or not.

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
im surprised by how good this game even though it's mainly a scene collecting game.
and it's also kind of pain in the ass to be seeing some re-used dialogue but the plus outshine the minus, kudos to the dev.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Yeah. This is good. It can be pretty grindy but should take 4 - 5 hours to beat playing normally. The grind can also be pretty much sidestepped by the easier difficulty and carryover stats. Didn't expect to like this that much, but I was surprised! Oh, and shout out to the translator. The text was half the appeal here, and it's perfect.

Last edited:

meliussy

May 14, 2022
It starts off very slow and grindy at first which is unfortunate and downright infuriating towards the beginning but the moment it picks up it never stops, one of the best games on this website currently. Though, once getting to the third ending I was incredibly disappointed over the fact that she doesn't break up with her current boyfriend to date you. It was seriously one of the biggest let downs I've ever experienced in a hentai game. Encode Encore sounds incredibly promising though and here's hoping that, at the very least, the fourth ending is stealing her away completely from her boyfriend. I'd LOVE for there to be all sorts of content revolving around that in particular, and for it to be included more in gameplay as well. If there were more loveydovey scenes between you and her focusing less on sex but more of a more intimate relationship, this game would be pure ascension. Going on dates, kissing, post-sex cuddle dialogue, inviting her to your house or getting invited to hers, etc. You get the picture.

Reactions: earp69 and Creamzo
Jun 27, 2021
I downloaded the game and got into the cg room using the save, but I'm getting errors when using crystals. Anyone how to fix?

Cintadada

Aug 18, 2019
A quick update.
He plans on releasing the new version (now called Encode Encore) the second week in January, but don't be surprised if it's released a little later. It might take me anywhere from a few weeks to a month to translate it, depending on whether or not he made any changes to the previous events and my motivation.
List of content he's adding:
  • Anal events
  • Another outfit
  • Bra added to some previous events
  • Cunnilingus events
  • New underwear
  • Pubic hair options
  • Pregnancy events
  • Events at home
  • Sex sounds
  • More location events
  • New ending
  • Phone event
  • Sex cross section view
  • Kissing events
He also wants the next game he's working on to be animated.
any more info about this?

00Sloth

Sep 15, 2019
Well, this happened to me and idk why. I did not delete any files, I just loaded a full save file provided here and some of the scenes are like this or not even showing anything, just a black screen and multiple errors like the one on the image.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
Well, this happened to me and idk why. I did not delete any files, I just loaded a full save file provided here and some of the scenes are like this or not even showing anything, just a black screen and multiple errors like the one on the image.
redownload the game and put the save file back in, it looks like the game files didnt download properly

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
Doesn't need bathroom right now
Fails work 6 times
Tired as hell every day

okay guy

edit: second two weeks are going much better.
Not sure how you're supposed to see the horoscopes on the TV, it doesn't seem to do anything.
But the game becomes easy cruising once you get 50 actions and the ultimate overpowered ability to take naps.

Last edited:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Second update:
Game was riddled with bugs so he never ended up submitting it and posted a very sincere apology. He hasn't given any estimates on when it will be out, besides saying he will give us an update next week.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes