4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Wait: this game isn't finished yet?
A quick update.
He plans on releasing the new version (now called Encode Encore) the second week in January, but don't be surprised if it's released a little later. It might take me anywhere from a few weeks to a month to translate it, depending on whether or not he made any changes to the previous events and my motivation.
List of content he's adding:
  • Anal events
  • Another outfit
  • Bra added to some previous events
  • Cunnilingus events
  • New underwear
  • Pubic hair options
  • Pregnancy events
  • Events at home
  • Sex sounds
  • More location events
  • New ending
  • Phone event
  • Sex cross section view
  • Kissing events
He also wants the next game he's working on to be animated.
There's a paid DLC in the works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: P.Y.M

numberoneloser

Aug 26, 2021
Currently working on a very rough translation of 1.12 with the new DLC. Hoping to make everything mostly understandable. I think I'll be able to get it out by tomorrow, despite my very limited translating skills.

EDIT: I completely forgot about an exam I have coming up this Friday so I won't be able to finish translating that day, so expect a weekend release. Fortunately I have about 60% of the dialogue all translated, and the wait might get us more bug fix patches so I'll be able to add those in.

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
I will suggest wait until he fix various bug first before doing translation. There is already many minor bugs at the start of the game from what I seen. And there is word of major bugs preventing game completion.

EDIT: There is new update 1.01 recently that fix various bug, lemme test it.

Last edited:

numberoneloser

Aug 26, 2021
I will suggest wait until he fix various bug first before doing translation. There is already many minor bugs at the start of the game from what I seen. And there is word of major bugs preventing game completion.

If possible, could you send 1.01? I can copy and paste most of what I have from now to the new version.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
You need base game Encode version 1.12, and applied the "Encode Encore" DLC patch (it is a patch not full game) and start new game. Previous work save will NOT be transferable. But you can start with option to accelerate the gameplay up to certain points.

Reactions: P.Y.M

ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
You need base game Encode version 1.12, and applied the "Encode Encore" DLC patch (it is a patch not full game) and start new game. Previous work save will NOT be transferable. But you can start with option to accelerate the gameplay up to certain points.
With applying you mean copy the entire directory where the game.exe is and paste and replace with base game ? Is that how rpg maker games get manually patched ?

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
With applying you mean copy the entire directory where the game.exe is and paste and replace with base game ? Is that how rpg maker games get manually patched ?
Well, not every RPG Maker game patched like that. For this game the how to patch explicitly stated in DL Site game description.

Also yeah,to be safe (espcially if you use MT Tool) create a fresh new Encode 1.12 folders and game files. Then copy paste and overwrite everything from DLC files.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022

its still fairly buggy even with the recent update but more manageable compared to base ver DLC

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes