• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

死魔葬

Dec 5, 2020
My main body + DLC full version of the game file, now the game version 1.05 is very stable, but it is still far from the full version in the true sense. But I have enjoyed it almost enough. I don’t know if I will update this content in the community in the future... Anyway, have fun friends (Delete my save files if you want to try it yourself)

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I manage to get all 5 Endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and all Trophy as well. Seem 1.04 is good enough to play whole through.
Here is the DLC patch 1.04, just copy paste and overwrite over Encode v1.12
Mega
Any tips on where to find the "progression items"? It seems you need to inflate your stats to a certain point before you can trigger most of the new events and functions, but even if you do, the MC says something about a missing tool/item. I think some of the items that I'm missing are: a personal massager, a rope, some sort of medicine and I'm sure there's more.

I tried looking around and talking to every NPC, but all I got was the base game items you get from each job, the clone technique thing and, the only actually new item, yet another work performance upgrade from the shady guy at the rightmost store in the mall.

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
how to get the "tools" to watch some scenes? i have tried talking to everyone but no one sells anything
go to the shopping mall, once there go all the way right, past the bench where you can sometimes find nenena. You'll find the shop that sells the equipment there

danob

Aug 10, 2020
go to the shopping mall, once there go all the way right, past the bench where you can sometimes find nenena. You'll find the shop that sells the equipment there
I've found him before, but on my save he doesn't sell anything. Just welcomes me and says that he looks forward to working with me in the future. Also, for whatever reason, every time you talk to him, the girl's pregnancy stats get rerolled.

Curiously on the save (provided with the game) by 死魔葬 above, he offers everything normally (though you can only buy some of the stuff until you progress), even if I start a new game (not even a new game+, a fresh start is enough).

Reactions: mirage21

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
I've found him before, but on my save he doesn't sell anything. Just welcomes me and says that he looks forward to working with me in the future. Also, for whatever reason, every time you talk to him, the girl's pregnancy stats get rerolled.

Curiously on the save (provided with the game) by 死魔葬 above, he offers everything normally (though you can only buy some of the stuff until you progress), even if I start a new game (not even a new game+, a fresh start is enough).
You need to raise your confidence level to buy more items

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
What are the conditions to get ending 5?
1. Impregnate Nene and have it stick ("implantation," the "stochastic trunks" let you guarantee success but if you see "it landed" or something along those lines the day after fertilization it means it worked).
2. Have her cancel the date with her boyfriend every Saturday. Other days are fine, but if she goes on the date with him on Saturday, just reload a save.
3. Make sure she's not in heat (doesn't have the heart floating over her head).
4. When encountering her, select the "bring her home" option.
5. When given the choice, select "you're not going home." The two of you will proceed to fuck the entire weekend away, thus preventing the boyfriend from having sex with her.

This requires a really high max stamina and a lot of action points so it's not really feasible on a first run from what I can tell.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
you might have been in endless mode or it might've glitched out
For completeness sake, it seems it was an actual bug that just got fixed in 1.06. The patch notes for the latest update say, among other things:

- Fixed a bug where passcodes could not be purchased if ED4 or ED5 was reached without going to Mirai Koubou through all playthroughs.

Till this version gets posted in here, it seems like a good idea to discover/visit this secret vendor before getting ending 4 or 5.

Reactions: otomegokoro

P.Y.M

Jun 19, 2021
v1.06 Out. The team of Golden Pot is being very proactive, i believe that it's better to be starting a translation with 1.05 or 1.06 before waiting for them to stop

Last edited:
Reactions: flap12

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
I would rather recommend that they fixed all the bugs first then the translation team start translating them

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
I would rather recommend that they fixed all the bugs first then the translation team start translating them
it would be better to wait for the final version, other than bugs, they have features that are either still in development or bugged out. For example: the option to walk around with nenena after inviting her to your room from the shopping mall and the recognition cloak feature (which you can actually trigger in the game via MTool but you're bound to softlock)

numberoneloser

Aug 26, 2021
it would be better to wait for the final version, other than bugs, they have features that are either still in development or bugged out. For example: the option to walk around with nenena after inviting her to your room from the shopping mall and the recognition cloak feature (which you can actually trigger in the game via MTool but you're bound to softlock)
I'm just going to finish up at translating 1.04. Just been super busy with school and work recently on top of the constant patches so I haven't been able to finish as much as I'd originally wanted to. I also grossly underestimated how much lines there are to do with my limited translating knowledge so hopefully I can get it out later this week.

EDIT: I'm gonna let cactuar take over since they're doing the same version and likely will have a more quality translation.

Last edited:

huy1000ct

Aug 17, 2017
Low the arousal to 40% or even below, you can masturbate again after a sex event and gradually low the value by 5%
i able to lower it to 45 and use "light sexual harass" to get it up to 55 but he said "not that horny right now", is it not possible to do it on day 1?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes