4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
All done with everything currently in the DLC. I also transferred everything to 1.07.

I've done very little playtesting, so if there's any major bugs please let me know. I will spend tomorrow playtesting myself and update the thread with new download links afterwards.

The erotic stats menu is pretty scuffed, I'll probably just leave it as is and shorten the text when the final update is released.
I haven't tested unlocking the true ending, so lemme know if it works or not.

Last edited:

danob

Aug 10, 2020
All done with everything currently in the DLC. I also transferred everything to 1.07.

I've done very little playtesting, so if there's any major bugs please let me know. I will spend tomorrow playtesting myself and update the thread with new download links afterwards.

The erotic stats menu is pretty scuffed, I'll probably just leave it as is and shorten the text when the final update is released.
I haven't tested unlocking the true ending, so lemme know if it works or not.
Thank you for your work. From the brief look I've had, it's probably recommended to start a new playthrough after applying this translation, since in all my previous saves the descriptions for each part in erotic stats remained in Japanese, as did the word describing her status (safe day etc.).

On a fresh save, it's all translated and everything looks fine other than the overlap which you've mentioned. That said, there's still some Japanese remaining here and there in the other places.

From what I've seen so far (on the new save):
- the character's name and stats in the menu as well as the Skills submenu
- the word "Sold out" in the special store menu
- the text you get if you try to enter the cinema without buying a ticket
- descriptions for all the Trophies
- her reaction after "Light harassment" in the bathhouse, at least the first time (since it may be a one off reaction)
- 2nd tier harassment at the bathhouse, all the way from the menu option to activate it to the after event dialogue with Nenena
- the description for the "Specify her underwear" and "Whisper something naughty" options on the mobile phone, possibly only if you don't have high enough stats to use them
- the description for "Ask for a selfie"
- first line for the description to "I wanna kiss you too..."
- boyfriend's name in the bookstore masturbation after-event
- the dialogue for the NPC in the movie theater's toilet and masturbation menu for the same place
- Even more assistance options descriptions (More and More 2) when you invite her over to your room
- footjob at the club room makes the screen all black (the event still progresses and ends, just that you don't get to see the images)
- 3rd tier harassment at the bathhouse, all the way from the menu option to activate it to the after event dialogue with Nenena
- horny event at the bathhouse

Last edited:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Thank you for your work. From the brief look I've had, it's probably recommended to start a new playthrough after applying this translation, since in all my previous saves the descriptions for each part in erotic stats remained in Japanese, as did the word describing her status (safe day etc.).

On a fresh save, it's all translated and everything looks fine other than the overlap which you've mentioned. That said, there's still some Japanese remaining here and there in the other places.

From what I've seen so far (on the new save):
- the character's name and stats in the menu as well as the Skills submenu
- the word "Sold out" in the special store menu
- the text you get if you try to enter the cinema without buying a ticket
-descriptions for all the Trophies.
Thank you, I fixed the names/stats and will work on the rest. I should keep a checklist of all the stuff I tell myself I'll do later and inevitably forget.

Reactions: danob

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Updated the thread with new download links, completely patched and everything. Thank you so much for the help danob, you made my life much easier.

The developer is still planning to add two more systems, walking around with Nenena and a ticker system with sexual descriptions. I am going to wait until he completely patches everything before working on it, and I'm guessing that'll be 1-2 months.

I'll fix any big issues, but any typos or overflowing text will probably remain in there until the final patch. They're easy to fix but reuploading everything is a pain.

Thx and enjoy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EncodeEncore-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Okay just to be sure if I were to buy the game and dlc on dlsite I would just need to copy the dlcpatch in the game folder right?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 2442313
Wait, you are ruining a relationship in this game!?
You are ruining an established relationship between Nenena and her boyfriend. However it is obvious that this said boyfriend is an asshole seeing how verbally abusive he is to his gf and his general unappreciation for her gift.
Though on the "True Love" ending 5, she reveals this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
You are ruining an established relationship between Nenena and her boyfriend. However it is obvious that this said boyfriend is generally an asshole seeing how verbally abusive he is to his gf and his general unappreciation for her gift.
Oh...
Is the mc atleast a genuinely nice person and not just a creepy guy exploiting the situation?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You are ruining an established relationship between Nenena and her boyfriend. However it is obvious that this said boyfriend is an asshole seeing how verbally abusive he is to his gf and his general unappreciation for her gift.
I mean... If my woman cucked me thoroughly... I don't care why she does it but there are lines not meant to be crossed, you know?

I'd return her *and* the wallet to the streets where she belongs. She can sell the wallet to survive until she finds more dick to suck, that goddamn whore.

• Angry
Reactions: Nin10dope 64

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Looking at the previews, you play as a high schooler but you are her sugar daddy? wtf

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Oh...
Is the mc atleast a genuinely nice person and not just a creepy guy exploiting the situation?
He's uncontrollably horny that he literally can't help it, and there's not enough dialogue coming from him to tell (aside from the ending where he's implied to tell Nenena to become his lover instead after having sex with her, only to get rejected (except in the true ending))

While yes, he technically commits rape like, literally all the time when she's horny, grope her whenever he wants to, and pretty much finds fucking behind her bf's back exciting. But the thing that makes him different from your typical dickhead bull that's faster, stronger, and got a bigger dick is that at least he cares for the femc as a person than an item... well, to an extend that a silent hentai protag can anyway.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes