• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I'm posting my WIP translation for the DLC for all the impatient people (but mostly the internet points.)
I've been all over the place working on this. I'd estimate I'm half done with the new content. I didn't transfer over any NPC dialogue or aid requirements yet, but besides that I think all the base game stuff is translated.

All the new events at the mall, the footjob/69/paizuri alternatives, spending the night, pillow talk, 4th ending, and some other stuff are all translated. I also did the items/future workshop.

Aiming to have it all done by Sunday but no promises. BTW, this was done on version 1.04. I'm going to keep it on this version until the dev adds the rest of the content and publishes a final version (probably a month or two.) The patch should work on any version combination of base game/patch.

Rauryx

Sep 10, 2018
Fresh save or not? What were you doing before it happened? Did any of the other scenes work or did it break instantly?
new save after ending 3,and i edited on save editor,just it,and the game showed this error after increase bond with nenena in 7 times

Last edited:

archer42

Dec 1, 2020
I'm posting my WIP translation for the DLC for all the impatient people (but mostly the internet points.)
I've been all over the place working on this. I'd estimate I'm half done with the new content. I didn't transfer over any NPC dialogue or aid requirements yet, but besides that I think all the base game stuff is translated.

All the new events at the mall, the footjob/69/paizuri alternatives, spending the night, pillow talk, 4th ending, and some other stuff are all translated. I also did the items/future workshop.

Aiming to have it all done by Sunday but no promises. BTW, this was done on version 1.04. I'm going to keep it on this version until the dev adds the rest of the content and publishes a final version (probably a month or two.) The patch should work on any version combination of base game/patch.
Thanks man works perfect. :)

danob

Aug 10, 2020
1.07 is out 03/02/23, but idk it is just a small bug fixed or major bug fixed
Seems pretty minor:

◆ Update information during application ◆

◆Ver1.07◆
・Fixed a bug where if you sleep in bed with the flag of the event "Nenena frustration" set, the flag will remain until the next day.
・Fixed a bug where the time would advance even in the main story when viewing the event "All day... ♥♥♥" in the reminiscence room.
・Fixed a bug where the "+○" part of "Number of times you did ○○" in the Nene memo remains when you go around.

1.06 did fix a lot more though, so it'd be nice to have. Also, in a separate new post, the dev is talking about getting swamped by trying to squash some deep-rooted bugs, which stops him from continuing to work on things that he actually wanted to do, like finishing the game (the few special items that currently don't do anything and the "walk with" option if you invite her over) and adding more outfits. The implication is that the most annoying things got fixed already and the future fixes will be smaller and less frequent, wile the planned/promised new content remains pretty far on the horizon.

Reactions: quarzo and CT-1209
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes