4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
Updated the thread with new download links, completely patched and everything. Thank you so much for the help danob, you made my life much easier.

The developer is still planning to add two more systems, walking around with Nenena and a ticker system with sexual descriptions. I am going to wait until he completely patches everything before working on it, and I'm guessing that'll be 1-2 months.

I'll fix any big issues, but any typos or overflowing text will probably remain in there until the final patch. They're easy to fix but reuploading everything is a pain.

Thx and enjoy.
I found an untranslated text in the beginning of the game, when your progress at the early, when neneka at date, when you go to school, you found this text 1678075079670.png

Zevire

Jun 5, 2017
There's also bug when buying energy drink, instead of reducing 1 AP, it reduces based on "energy you want to restore/100"

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Where can i find these sex toy torture Infainte Charge Adult Toys at? ive looked all over the map and gotten ending 3

Reactions: iron4doves

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Text overflow on the "Nenena's Stats" screen for vagina and anal climaxes, completely fresh save on 1.07

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Encode Encore [1.07] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (482 MB/ 126 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Where can i find these sex toy torture Infainte Charge Adult Toys at? ive looked all over the map and gotten ending 3
I assume there is a sex toy store somewhere; There's an item you need for anal scene as well (nanobots or some shit lol). But yeah, can't find it... I assume it's to the right in the shopping mall, and that you need a high enough relationship to access, but haven't confirmed yet

Fyrflame

Jun 30, 2017
In the shopping mall, there are loading zones on either the left or right walls, leading to the Movie Theater and Future Store respectively

Reactions: XProudNoobX

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
How to get ending 5? She always has sex with her bf in the last day for some reasons, I even got the finale before I got this damn ending

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
How do I retrigger heart events? Is it always random? Or is there another way to consistently have raw sex in the around town events each time?

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
How to get ending 5? She always has sex with her bf in the last day for some reasons, I even got the finale before I got this damn ending
Did you tell her to cancel her date, then invite her over to your house on the last Saturday to have all day sex?

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes