4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone else figured out the "kiss" option? I can see it has images for it but can't figure out how to trigger it.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
ah neat, that was fast. Lemme grab one.

Poor guy that did the translation though, that is why it is good idea to wait for buggy game release.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
ah neat, that was fast. Lemme grab one.

Poor guy that did the translation though, that is why it is good idea to wait for buggy game release.
Well, unlike with mods, it should be possible to just copy and paste his progress into the new file. The bulk of the work is translating the script, injecting it into the game seems pretty minor next to that. Of course, there's a possibility that the whole structure or the source text changes in a patch/fix, but that's rather rare.

It did happen between the base game and the DLC though, since some new menu options got added (like the status screen for the girl) and the dev added a ton of "items" checking your progress, to serve as an achievement system of sorts. Changes like that are probably why the old translation can't be simply reused as it is and also why old saves don't work (though there's a new intro feature that allows you to skip most of the old content, getting to the new stuff faster, but it's hard to use it without translation).

Brofroce

Apr 29, 2020
Well, not every RPG Maker game patched like that. For this game the how to patch explicitly stated in DL Site game description.

Also yeah,to be safe (espcially if you use MT Tool) create a fresh new Encode 1.12 folders and game files. Then copy paste and overwrite everything from DLC files.
tks : D

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I played this game when it was first released, i noticed it got some updates and now a DLC, the DLC is kinda of a obvious question, but did they insert new content with the updates or only bug fixes?

alamal

Jun 22, 2020
1.04 just got released and fixed minor bugs, looks like the major game breaking bugs got fixed in 1.03

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
I can share but I don't see 1.04 just yet, only 1.03. Should I wait before uploading?
Also hey! cactuar, are you considering translating the dlc? The original translation was seriously 10//10

Reactions: flap12
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes