This work contains detailed descriptions of uncensored homosexual love.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2015-09-15
Developer: Konohanaya - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chp.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Thank you for sharing the game, Jayson Grimes

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

40_1.gif 8206b5d5b918147c564e651bc377e2be.png 31.jpg 12.jpg 29.jpg 11.jpg 7bb625f66461bdb779c5446b39b42280.png 356caa7b506ad7bc1bacf638a559b140.png fdc679a3558d97b8c6e42e96db991ea5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Джейсон Граймс Может быть, у вас есть информация об обзоре истории?

:КЕК:
View attachment 2050354
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Plot Summary

The game is all about Kevin (the player), who, from the recommendation of his father, plays a video game entitled, “The End of Dreams” where he is then sucked into. According to the story, he is summoned to the world of End of Dreams as the “Chosen One” to save the world. Along the way, he meets heroic but quirky (and mostly hunky. :D) characters who help him on his heroic and rather erotic journey in the fight against evil.

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Jayson Grimes do you maybe have some info about the story overview?

:KEK:
View attachment 2050354
About the Characters:
"Kevin" (you, the player)
He is a common university student.
From his father’s recommendation, he started to play the game “The End of Dreams”.
His job is unknown.
He can equip any equipment you can find in the games. (And will learn both skill attacks or Magic spells.)
According to the story he is summoned to the world of End of Dreams as the “Chosen One” to save the world.
He is an ordinary hero like any other story.
"Gientovwel"
He acts as a guide to player in the game of End of Dreams.
He is a wizard.(He learns ice/lightning/debuff spells)
Although he knows everything about this world, he is super weak in battle. No one can understand how can he survive all this time.
"Scabbard"
A character the player meets in the mercenary camp.
He is a warrior who can double wield weapons.(He gets no spells but some skills like songs/sword attacks.)
He is a very good warrior but it seems that he worked in some sort of “Servicing” business too.
He has a complicated past, also he has a sword inside of him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrbug and BaasB

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
End Of Dreams Ch.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Techniques to start the game from trying to play immediately
***This game doesn't have full screen function-*- Trying to press all of them doesn't work. This game has to endure playing like this. But I'm not sure if it has full screen function.
But must record a clip to play with it first. If you want to take a sex scene....because it's not available to watch later even if you go out to the game page
I will post later when recording and editing clips, but it may take a long time***

After starting the game, fight me first. When finished, then go back to sleep in the tent... Do this until the LV is high and there is a group skill as you try to play just now.
01.png
02.png

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Sub-quests, let's start first... Gradually down later.
*** Now it's not complete. There are still other quests... but for now, this sub-quest is complete.
So I told you ***

Accept this quest first.
Sildquest 01 [00].png

The first book....
**This one accidentally entered first, so I can't see the picture. because it gets close and then collects it -*-**
Sildquest 01 [01].png

second book
Sildquest 01 [02].png

the third book
at the shop
Sildquest 01 [03].png

the fourth book
at church
Sildquest 01 [04].png

the fifth book
This is according to the story. Go to the military house above...to get into the story first.
When you come out, you'll find a new person wearing green clothes that can fit in. But choose the first option first because I haven't gone immediately...After that, go back in and collect.
Then go talk to the green man again next to the military house.
***Take a good look and you'll see a red circle.***
Sildquest 01 [05].png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sending all 4 will get the usual stuff
But when it's complete, you'll get 1 more. which is according to this picture

At first I didn't know what it was.
Sildquest skill item 00.png

Therefore tried to fight the first monster. So he knew that he had the skill to blind and attack in the body.
Including no need for MP at all. It is considered good and should be done before starting the story.
Sildquest skill item 01.png
Sildquest skill item 02.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second sub-quest from the church.
Bring 5 slime cubes to the priest.
Then you will get a slime gun to use.

After trying to use Use MP5 and hit all of them... but there are mistakes as well.
Reduce the agi...recommend after getting 2 items already posted. Go to the story and let someone else put either one.
Sildquest 02 [00].png
Sildquest 02 [01].png
Sildquest 02 [02].png
Sildquest 02 [03].png
Sildquest 02 [04].png

Complete both sub-quests now.
keep waiting

Last edited:

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Techniques to start the game from trying to play immediately
***This game doesn't have full screen function-*- Trying to press all of them doesn't work. This game has to endure playing like this. But I'm not sure if it has full screen function.
RPG maker games can be turned full-screen by pressing Alt and Enter at the same time! Just make sure any other open windows are minimised first, they'll be turned small too if you don't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
RPG maker games can be turned full-screen by pressing Alt and Enter at the same time! Just make sure any other open windows are minimised first, they'll be turned small too if you don't.

Oh, and yes...
Thank you for telling me I forgot to do this.
so long that I can't remember 55

Full screen now
much easier to play
11.png

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The next story...is a tower.
The story will tell you to talk about the signs according to the game progresses.
by the picture shown here It's an easy way to sort at once.

Start from the point of walking back through this puzzle as in the first picture.
*** If you don't know how to play, you will fall many times. Uncle Yellow will release the wheel for himself again.
In case you don't really know after before this picture***
Walk 01.png

Next, walk down as shown in Figure 2-5.
by walking down the stairs and back up open the door
Walk 02.png
Walk 03.png
Walk 04.png
Walk 05.png

Next, walk down as shown in Figure 6-7.
Follow the picture and go down the stairs...talk the sign and go back up.
Walk 06.png
Walk 07.png

Next, walk down as shown in the last 8-9 pictures.
Enter the purple warp according to the red frame shown...
Go down the stairs to the end of the starting tower..talk the sign and exit the door.

Then go back up again at the beginning of the tower...and finally go to the middle stairs as shown in the picture 1 that I made.
***Before going up Don't forget to sleep first ***
Walk 08.png
Walk 09.png

The rest are boss fights.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing the tower, monsters will invade the city.
Go to the soldier's house and talk to this person to get the key to open the warehouse.
story 01.png
story 02.png

Before entering, go to bed to recover all the blood.
In case you go to fight monsters in the city.

Because the boss is a golden slime, magic has no effect.
Focus on hitting and hitting skills only Hit it normally and you'll die at once.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The ending of the first season now
Haven't made a gif yet, wait...
Including the image to adjust the color level 12 One will post another one for convenience and has shown an opinion that this level of color image hurts the eyes as well.. Considered trying to practice in the body

***The first picture will be small because I still don't know how to press play full screen at first. So small first
Some images may have white or blue borders as well. because when I can't see But when I post a picture, I come back to see it later...but I'm too lazy to do it and ***

The_End_of_Dreams season 1 02.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 03.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 04.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 05.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 06.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 07.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 08.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 09.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 10.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 11.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 12.png
The_End_of_Dreams season 1 13.png