f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
May I please ask for a save game late in the game? Not a gallery, just any saves partway through the game.

Winter Snowy

Jan 21, 2020
strange i cant seem to get the game to start...it just stops when the dog at the beginning starts to fade it just exits the game

TofuTheFood

Jul 29, 2021
If you're somehow struggling to play this game without cheat-weapon, try this:

Steps:
1. Attack the enemy on the left, because you started there ( Keep attacking till he's dead ).
2. Self-destruct the characters that is surrounded ( Unless you want to fap, then don't. )
2.5. Please do not self-destruct any of your character, until one is not surrounded.
3. Kill the enemies one-by-one, they won't attack you, but you're free to attack
4. Repeat on the next enemies till "Demon King".

Btw, I recommend to fight the enemy twice per enemy. The XP will increase your damage, and we all know, harder level = tank enemies, I'm not sure if you can continue without re-doing it once, but I'm playing it safe.

This game has a low-resolution art ( In my opinion ), and wacky "Turn-based" movement, these tips above me made speedrun looks easy.
I like the fact that the "Demon King" is a fucking weeb / man of culture, I also like the fact that the girls have ahegaos. 4/10

Last edited:

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
This game has some hot fetishes, like hypnosis and brain-washing. But the content is really rather lacking and repetitive. All the enemies are basically copy-pasted from the final boss, and although the enemies get more and more moves, it still feels repetitive. So the game basically suffers from a lack of content. Decent idea at least.

Reactions: Anonymous5689
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes