scott135

Aug 30, 2019
Looks good through the screenshots, not able to play it as it is currently, but yea maybe some slight adjustments to the model.

Apr 8, 2019
I think it's that blurring effect that's making the game run so slowly. I wish that could be turned off so badly.

Aside from that it's not a bad proof of concept. Map's a bit too open but the enemies are fine and the scenes are pretty good, would like to see this get developed further.

I also don't think the 3D model for Amy is even that bad. Not sure if making the clothes stay on during scenes is a good idea though unless there's some sort of clothing break mechanic.

bongon

May 5, 2019
I liked it, it shows a lot of promise. I like this Amy model too, can never say no to big tits and big asses.
There's defiantly a lot than can added, one of which being able to move the camera however I like or view sex scenes from pre-set camera angles. Personally I would also like a feature where Amy could perform a sexy taunt on enemies as well having a choice whether to break free from grabs or give in to lust and enjoy the pleasure.

Good luck on your progress!

Reactions: boneh_ead and d183

titan5454

May 15, 2018
You have my attention. Decent sonic nsfw games are very few and far between. The animations are decent. My main issue is the model, as many have brought up. These proportions can work for sonic characters but they need to be stylized more.

I also humbly suggest that you add wave to the list of playable characters in the future. Reptilligator has an incredible model for her on his store.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
now this is what i'm talking about. this what i hope a 3d version of project x: love potion disaster would be.

axel123123

Jul 28, 2017
i had more fun with this game then i thought i would. in terms of gameplay it obviously still needs work but a lot of potential for a fun game.
Positives
-Animations are nice
-Running around feels good
-Performance was constant
-Fun Concept

Negatives
-Attacking dose not flow well with the movement making it hard to hit enemies(i recommend changing to an overhead slam or such to maintain momentum while fighting)
- enemies are slow to respond to attacks and lack any way to judge there health
- Hit boxes for coins feels a bit to tight.

Suggestions.
- maybe a seduce option, love some corruption so maybe you can decide to beat a level by fighting or fucking your way to the goal.

-Maybe Swapping up the health system a bit, as while i love a good ring drop it dose not work as well in beat'em up's like this. (or swapping to a "shield" system were the first few hits rip cloths and after that you start losing rings)

-Related to the first Suggestion but making the H scenes part of the game and progression rather then just taking them on to get attention like a lot of other games do.

Glitches
-some of the map geometry can have Amy standing at weird angles on occasion
-if you kill an enemy right as an animation starts they disappear and you end up giving the air a bj and are unable to move after

Good luck on this project man and i hope you stick to it

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, it's an... interesting proof of concept right now, but as it stands, it's way too unoptimized to be properly playable. Even on a computer with decent specs, I get maybe 30-ish FPS at any given time. Options to reduce motion blur and shadows would be very welcome here... and all together, I think the level design as is currently just doesn't lend itself to the gameplay well. Moreover, I hate how the game starts at fullscreen, but as soon as you actually get it going past the control splash page, it reverts down into a 1280×720 window or something. I think that's something that'll need looking at as well.
As for the levels, a more Adventure style is the goal, level design is also not my field so I haven't really started on that.
A "more Adventure-style" level design isn't a bad idea, but that requires knowing what makes good SA levels fun. To that end, making a free-roaming game densely populated by trees maybe isn't the best idea for that. If the levels are wide and open-ended, they lend themselves to a more exploratory style of gameplay, and having booster plates randomly strewn about seems counter-productive to that idea; if the emphasis is supposed to be on speed, you need more linearity in your level design with a far snappier camera to show that off—when you hit a booster plate, the camera should immediately be behind the camera to facilitate control after getting a burst of such high acceleration, not to mention a higher framerate would allow players to react to obstacles more readily, and not be jumpscared by green and black lizardmen in a green and black forest. I'd say Sapphire Speed is a decently good example of this... which is really a shame, because Horoichi seems to have just dropped off the face of the planet around this time last year.

Oh, and to that point... there's almost no way to react to the QTEs as they are now. The minute I get caught by a lizardman, the 'F' prompt immediately turns red and I'm forced into the animation. Even when I mash the button as soon as I walk up to a lizardman, it seems to not do anything... and the attack animation has no heft to it. You swing your hammer, but it feels like nothing connects and no damage is dealt. I'm not sure if you even have enemy health coded into the game yet, but seeing as how Amy can lose rings when she takes damage, I can only assume that you have and the damage scaling is absurdly low right now.

Now for the giant pink elephant in the room (pun very much intended), and I do so hate to dogpile on a point, but—
One of the reasons I chose the model is because it wasn't the actual body size. Also I don't mind it and I actual like it.
—I can see why you would've chosen this. Accurately proportioned Sonic-style characters don't really have much going on, barring the fact that their bobblehead proportions kinda make them look... childish. (Saying nothing for the characters that actually are children, cough cough.) That said, however, I personally think these proportions are way too grossly exaggerated to be attractive. A two-seater dumptruck ass directly adjacent to an ten-inch waist is just jarring to look at... and this is coming from someone who rather enjoys a round and shapely ass, but not when the character itself is 90% ass.

You've already taken steps to distance the model from the "rubber-hose"-style models, and opted for a design with more humanoid proportions, but they're so exaggerated that it's hard to find any attraction to them. If it was a more toned-down model that still had accentuated curves, I think it would be a lot better in the long run. Now I'm not a 3D sculptor or animator, but I wonder if it's possible to convert an STL file (for 3D printing) back into a Blender or Maya object—some really good Sonic-style models with more averagely human proportions are, for example, " " by skullter (no longer downloadable, to my knowledge) or something like ArtGible's (NSFW version on ; login required for purchase). If possible, you could maybe find (or make / commission) other character models in a similar style like Rouge, Blaze and/or Cream Vanilla and incorporate those into the game as well with a character select screen for that more authentic "Sonic Adventure" feel.

...but yeah, TL;DR:
  • options menu as soon as possible, to be able to toggle resolution / motion blur / graphics and shadows;
  • retouch the levels to either be more linear for speed-centric gameplay, or wide open to encourage exploration;
  • modify the attack animation to be either a two-handed / overhead swing, with damage tweaks to match; and
  • find and use a more toned-down character model...
  • ...and maybe remove the dedicated twerk button... because why is that a thing?

Last edited:

reacher_nz

Sep 5, 2023
I'm enjoying the proof of concept, but in the notes it says to follow the blue flowers to find the boss. Unfortunately I'm a pleb and only see the blue flowers leading through to the Tobi-Kodachi's area and can't find the boss from there. Any assistance in my ineptitude would be appreciated

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
You've already taken steps to distance the model from the "rubber-hose"-style models, and opted for a design with more humanoid proportions, but they're so exaggerated that it's hard to find any attraction to them. If it was a more toned-down model that still had accentuated curves, I think it would be a lot better in the long run. Now I'm not a 3D sculptor or animator, but I wonder if it's possible to convert an STL file (for 3D printing) back into a Blender or Maya object—some really good Sonic-style models with more averagely human proportions are, for example, " " by skullter (no longer downloadable, to my knowledge) or something like ArtGible's (NSFW version on ; login required for purchase). If possible, you could maybe find (or make / commission) other character models in a similar style like Rouge, Blaze and/or Cream Vanilla and incorporate those into the game as well with a character select screen for that more authentic "Sonic Adventure" feel.
after my last post I decided to look for models that weren't derivative of Kabal Mystic and found . It uses Model for the body and the head and accessories from official SEGA stuff. The same method could be applied to other sonic characters giving reusable animations and a cohesive style.

Another alternative is if they were to go for a more humanoid look without the over muscular body. (They have a base model for non rouge, amy or blaze, but the heads and stuff would need to be made from scratch.)

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
I still think custom models are the way to go though, but I do know they can get pretty pricey so those can come later once the dev gets some more backers.

Fenix

May 30, 2017
hm. decent proof of concept and sex scenes are pretty good. will keep an eye on this.

some suggestions since I see the actual Dev is here (hello!):
The QTE seems to red out when any other button is pressed other than F, am I correct? For a game that appears to encourage frequent button presses to change direction in the middle of a fight this leads to being unable to resist a grab at all more frequently than not as by the time one realizes they've been grappled they've already inputted a new direction and has thus failed the QTE before they were even aware a QTE is happening in the first place. I'd suggest a delay before other buttons fail the QTE or have it ignore other button presses altogether.

The sex animations are pretty nice so far but they end about as quickly as sex with Sonic would, lol. I'd suggest an option to advance the scene as we wish and/or a gallery later down the line.

copknock

Nov 3, 2021
it looks promising, one thing I'd like added is a story, why is Amy running around and getting fucked by lizard men?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes