Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm honestly just watching this thread, because I think there's a good chance people are gonna melt down after some future update.
I'm here to roast marshmallows on the dumpster fire of a vn. No matter which way it goes with Cassie a portion of players will be pissed or atleast there will be whining.

I hope I'm wrong and somehow the dev turns this around and it stops being a train wreck in the making, regardless I'll pop the popcorn when the time comes...

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Guys, I know Kassie is cool and all, I like her too, but... I mean, oy vey, is it really THAT HORRIBLY BAD if she's pretty much the ONLY female character you can't nail? Is that really worth losing your fucking minds over?

...Never mind, I know what the answer will be - Forget I said anything :cautious:

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I am still waiting to try this game out, after the release of the fifth episode, but I really hope that in Endowed we are able to ignore and decline everything for Kassie.

Her appearance that EU showed us in Hypnosis is in my taste awfully arrogant and I have the desire to make my first playthrough in this game with ignoring and neglecting her as often as possible.

So it's good to listen, that EU has different plans with her than the other girls.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If so, it seems a bit odd that they didn't post it on their own Itch.io page, then, given that Endowed is also up there:
The explanation was that it was to show family and friends without being embarrassed...
..i think it's been a month since then....my memory isn't that good....

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I played through the game, and half of the tags in the Genre menu aren't there, did I miss something?

Also why remove the skip button, I felt like I was getting carpal tunnel just from skipping ths shit I've seen

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Oh my God this VN is an announced tragedy... I’m going to wait and watch the future of all that Dev is doing with an evil smile on my face

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Also why remove the skip button, I felt like I was getting carpal tunnel just from skipping ths shit I've seen
In all games made with Ren'Py, the default for skipping already seen text/dialogue on Windows, is to hold down the CTRL key (either left or right) for as long as you need to skip, or toggle skipping mode with the TAB key. In either case, skipping will automatically stop once you reach a choice menu. And by "default", I mean even if the developer only has it removed from the viewable screens.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
In all games made with Ren'Py, the default for skipping already seen text/dialogue on Windows, is to hold down the CTRL key (either left or right) for as long as you need to skip, or toggle skipping mode with the TAB key. In either case, skipping will automatically stop once you reach a choice menu. And by "default", I mean even if the developer only has it removed from the viewable screens.
I know CTRL = skip, but is there an equivalent for turning "AUTO" on and off keybind?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I'm not asking that we can fuck Kassie in the future.

All I ask, all I wish ... is that Kassie does not become an "obstacle" to building our harem. That she does not start seducing our girls, stealing them from us, and that we are not forced to have threesomes with her and our girls.

In Hypnosis, any type of girl-on-girl sexual interaction is optional. Actually breast expansion, lactation and pregnancy are optional, too. I hope that in Endowed we also have the option.

I really really like Kassie. But not enough to share my girls with her. :KEK:

Please, Jesus Christ (a.k.a Expanding Universe), hear my prayers.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I'm not asking that we can fuck Kassie in the future.

All I ask, all I wish ... is that Kassie does not become an "obstacle" to building our harem. That she does not start seducing our girls, stealing them from us, and that we are not forced to have threesomes with her and our girls.

In Hypnosis, any type of girl-on-girl sexual interaction is optional. Actually breast expansion, lactation and pregnancy are optional, too. I hope that in Endowed we also have the option.

I really really like Kassie. But not enough to share my girls with her. :KEK:

Please, Jesus Christ (a.k.a Expanding Universe), hear my prayers.
I agree 100%. Personally I got the impression she's a friend character designed to be as likeable as possible by players. Like the male friend of MC (who aren't usually fan favorites to say the least) but with a twist (lesbian chick) and like male MC friends in most games, we decide the level of their involvement. From what we've seen of her so far, she doesn't seem the type to swoop in and NTR us without choice. As of now, I'm Kassie gang4lyfe so long as that's the case, regardless if she's a LI (I sincerely doubt it).

If that changes, I will delete and unwatch lmao.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree 100%. Personally I got the impression she's a friend character designed to be as likeable as possible by players. Like the male friend of MC (who aren't usually fan favorites to say the least) but with a twist (lesbian chick) and like male MC friends in most games, we decide the level of their involvement. From what we've seen of her so far, she doesn't seem the type to swoop in and NTR us without choice. As of now, I'm Kassie gang4lyfe so long as that's the case, regardless if she's a LI (I sincerely doubt it).

If that changes, I will delete and unwatch lmao.
Well so far she is the poster girl for the game as well as the main girl which mc spend the majority of time with.
Personaly i think best choice would be to make her an optional LI so lesbian for those who want it or a slow burn romance for the others, i think otherwise a lot of people will be more than a little pissed no matter the choice.

Just if she stays a friend/wingwomen the screentime for her needs to be cut, i understand she is a major part for the main story and has her prupose as wingwomen at least until the other LI's are introduced/romance start, but u cant really keep her as the main girl with most screentime as a non LI and neglect the real LI's...not to mention keeping the players blueballed/teased all time while she wont avaivable, i don't think that will be really popular longterm.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
I rather like the idea of having an unfuckable wingwomen in this game. Some kind of pillar of normality while everyone else in the cast grow their boobs and gets increasingly addicted to MC's cock.

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate and R P

R P

Jan 16, 2021
I rather like the idea of having an unfuckable wingwomen in this game. Some kind of pillar of normality while everyone else in the cast grow their boobs and gets increasingly addicted to MC's cock.
Totally with you on everything... except the boobs.

\o/ \o/ THE BOOBS MUST GROW \o/ \o/

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some kind of pillar of normality while everyone else in the cast grow their boobs and gets increasingly addicted to MC's cock.
I hope hope we don't get Hypnosis 2.0...i hope for a bit more originality.
Also who is everyone ? even the damned strippers are hands off for MC.

\o/ \o/ THE DICK MUST GROW \o/ \o/
Corrected that for u

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes