tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
I rather like the idea of having an unfuckable wingwomen in this game. Some kind of pillar of normality while everyone else in the cast grow their boobs and gets increasingly addicted to MC's cock.
I agree with you to a point. I think this is a really good addition. But. Having the option for the wingwoman to fall in love with you and transform after a really long time would be really fun because it would break a lot of tension that would have built up over the game.

Mar 28, 2019
~>The game is kinda refreshing I played a lot of game MC is chick magnet or slut to the core even they are shy.

~>The story is good so far never played a game that a girl will be your bestfriend/wing woman/date finder it's kinda interesting showing some side char important unlike other game it's just decoration.

~>MC sexual appeal is kinda remind me of my friend.

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Dev planned to have ep 5 out this month, but it looks like it's been delayed. His "Why the delay though" post isn't public though, so I dunno how far back ep 5 has been delayed.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Dev planned to have ep 5 out this month, but it looks like it's been delayed. His "Why the delay though" post isn't public though, so I dunno how far back ep 5 has been delayed.
He didn't even started to work for the next update.
He got some problems with the current Hypnosis version. Currently he is still working on that update and after he has released the full version of it on patreon then he will start working on Ep 5. He also says that Ep 5 will have some content, so... to be realistic...the patreons can play Ep 5 from mid may. That's my forecast.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
This game got released on October 2020, since then there was no update anymore....It's right to tag it Abandoned?

Also bad new for you all:

The dev still hasn't finished his Hypnosis update and he also will not finish it until may. So.... maybe Ep.5 of Endowed will be out for patrons at the end of July, since probably right after release he will need to do some bugfixes with the upcoming hypnosis update and this will consume some time again.

I am a little bit sad about this since, originally, the next episode for Endowed was planned for Dezember.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This game got released on October 2020, since then there was no update anymore....It's right to tag it Abandoned?

Also bad new for you all:

The dev still hasn't finished his Hypnosis update and he also will not finish it until may. So.... maybe Ep.5 of Endowed will be out for patrons at the end of July, since probably right after release he will need to do some bugfixes with the upcoming hypnosis update and this will consume some time again.

I am a little bit sad about this since, originally, the next episode for Endowed was planned for Dezember.
If I remember correctly, the "Abandoned" tag gets applied if there's no communication from the dev for 3 months. It sucks that the update is delayed, but the dev has been communicative about it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If I remember correctly, the "Abandoned" tag gets applied if there's no communication from the dev for 3 months. It sucks that the update is delayed, but the dev has been communicative about it.
Really feel like he should just focus on finishing Hypnosis up before trying to commit time and resources to this game. Even though I am a fan of Endowed and not Hypnosis I know the latter is where everyone knows him from... Just best not to get people excited for an update that doesn't happen.

Reactions: Bruh34 and Kairnan

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
This works for android, but to anyone who's looking for this game's folder in their phone, it's called "com.domain.program".

I spent way too long looking for some folder referencing "endowed" and I wanted to save others the pain. Lol
How do u make it work? Just put the mod in the files folder?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I haven't seen that ending haha
Redhead friend of the girl in the yellow shirt..the one who was teased, and became his girlfriend...her redhead friend...ended up with boobs so big she couldn't get out of bed haha. I don't remember how I got there, either lol

Reactions: Behind
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes