FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Different Strokes... As long as you aren't dunking on the other fetishes or complaining about it! Bring it on!
Fur shure. No kink shaming from me. lol
I'll never understand things like scat/barfing/snuff/gore or any other things that can be considered gross (not that any of that is in this game), but to each their own. Whatever floats your boat...or sinks your ship lol

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Are u sure this Up date goes up to 1-4 cause i Click on the Mega one for Win it says 2.1 on it why is that ?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Version 0.3.2 posted in the request thread:

Worth noting, version 0.3.3 is the latest.

Reactions: _Maou_

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A minute of whining.
Personally, I expected the author to continue the main plot, and not waste time on some side stories.
Considering that updates are released quite rarely, the continuation of the main story can only be expected in about a year.
I finished whining.

Anyway, I love all of the devs games and I'm sure the update is great.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Bad move if you asked me. Dev is defo talanted, but decides to spend a long time on a new update thats just some side story that more than likely not alot of players asked for/are planning to play
I also do not understand his logic. He have interesting plot and first real update that we get in long time is a dead end :| Maybe build out some more of actual game before doing branching and sub-plots? With that development speed and two games simultaneously he make me want to skip updates and basically forget his games :/ That doesn't look good long term.

Reactions: royale24

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Bad move if you asked me. Dev is defo talanted, but decides to spend a long time on a new update thats just some side story that more than likely not alot of players asked for/are planning to play
Yep. His development on Hypnosis has stalled because the "Broken Watch ending" became "Broken Watch ending with epilogue," then "Broken Watch ending with multiple epilogues," and now "Broken Watch path."

Dev needs to learn to develop these alternate routes concurrently, rather than hyperfocus on the niche endings.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I see why he did what he did. People complained about the MC having a micropenis and the dev used a side route to explore growth content that we would normally only see much later in the main story's slow burn narrative. He's probably trying to balance keeping old patrons and enticing new patrons.

But I'd wager that working on two games at once is too much for one guy.

Reactions: KiraJames

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
SMH
Like 75% of Americans, the only thing we know as "Ramen" is this:
View attachment 1334117

Having so many games say "Ramen" on its own confuses us.
Maruchan Ramen Noodles is pretty much the only thing that comes to mind when Ramen is mentioned.
Given that I know of at least 5 ramen shops in my city alone that have long lines running outside the shop from open to close, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that actual Ramen is more widely-known than you realize.

Reactions: Jarul and hobobobb

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Given that I know of at least 5 ramen shops in my city alone that have long lines running outside the shop from open to close, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that actual Ramen is more widely-known than you realize.
So you'd say 81.5%?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Endowed [v0.3.2] [Expanding Universe Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 868 MB / 329 MB - Endowed-0.3.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 8xx MB / 312 MB - Endowed-0.3.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes