Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Bad move if you asked me. Dev is defo talanted, but decides to spend a long time on a new update thats just some side story that more than likely not alot of players asked for/are planning to play
That's exactly what I thought when I read the changelog. Oh good, can find out what happened to the MC on the way home at last. Ah, no. Dorothy's tapped her heels three times and headed back to Kansas. Oh well, wait for a meaningful update.

I've deleted Hypnosis as well. The never ending broken watch ending just just turned me off. Hopefully we won't have to wait forever for the main plot to continue. Or that the going home standalone doesn't start growing branches.

Reactions: Jarul

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just played trough this game

Have to say im enjoying it so far

I do have one complaint the tiny wiener :ROFLMAO: Man gonna get a harem with that :ROFLMAO:

But the alternate path leading to leave the strippers is nice on one side... But on the other i rather stayed at the club and seen were that leads us

But seeing the changelog it said we will continue that route in the next update

So ill wait patiently for that since that was more interesting to me

But other then that the dj calling out the strippers in a voiced tone is briliant made me chuckle

Keep it up dev (y)

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Updates that are so-called. stand-alone and not continuing the story is quite fucked up. I didn't seem to read any text because I pressed the ctrl key and shot the seeds inside the women and again ctrl. Not interested, because it's just a loose so-called mini-story.

The more of these unrelated stories, the more it makes the main story a hell of a mess. It's as if you have 10 puzzle pieces in your hand that don't fit in any way, but make the whole thing useless.

Reactions: Jarul and cheer1o_o

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Lewdpatcher please , give us an unblur patch.
Can't take this serious.
Like Stryper called heavy metal.:devilish:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Given that I know of at least 5 ramen shops in my city alone that have long lines running outside the shop from open to close, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that actual Ramen is more widely-known than you realize.
Nah, the 25% all live in your city.
In the US, authentic international cuisine is usually concentrated on the two coasts or in big cities. It takes a while for those trends to make it inland.
I'm starting to think you're just using reverse psychology and really want that shit. :KEK:
"Please don't throw me in that NTR patch!"
Ah, I see you speak Horde.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Even though I'm much more interested in the club story, I did really like this update. So far, I'm enjoying this even more than Hypnosis, which is pretty damn good itself.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys!
Since this has already leaked early, I'd rather you play the updated version v0.3.3 since it fixes a few issues and adds some new scenes.
Mega
Cheers!
You really live up to your name. Your endings keep growing past the regular updates. Take it as a compliment since 95% of the dev don't know how to write a proper ending.

Reactions: Dragon59

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Hmm... so I feel... I will have to return to this later. I don't want to leave the best girls in the game, but the only way to get content is to do so. I'll be back, but later. I am disappointed, in only that it was a bit of a wait and feel let down that the story we were on didn't really move forward. However, I acknowledge the work and effort that went into this alternate version, this always had to be an option I suppose. I mean I am still playing this despite knowing we can never be with the best girl in the damn game, so I will be back. Good luck and thanks for the update.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes