Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I expect those of us who are endorsing that path know full well that Kassie is a lesbian. I suggested they could both have fun with the other women without being sexual with each other. Not being an LI does not preclude her from marrying the MC.

I know of at least one lesbian player who would be very disappointed if Kassie is written to succumb to the Magic New Dick®.
I think we both know whom you are referring to.

But still, I don't know if that's the way. It could be, but I guess since I know the MC and her can't be together intimately, it would be one more kick in the nads for me lol

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
As far as I know, Kassie will never be an LI... but I dunno if there is a thought to change this. She is unattainable at this point.
Oh well that is disappointing, just because she's presented in so many ways as major character, even the op's avatar and the banner image put her front and centre. So it's all just a tease imo.

If she's not ever a LI, guess I'll just add to ignore and move on.

/exits.

Reactions: cib64

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Well... Seems that are two sides. Those who dont want kassie as a LI because the magic dick trope or other reasons, and those who want her as a LI due to her interactions with the mc and her being so focused in the game.

As far as we know, the dev never claimed ( he/she should come clean i think, due to the confusion that its generating) that she wont be an LI besides some teases from Kassie herself telling that she is Lesbian.
All is still possible, it was said in this thread that might be playing the 3 lies game that she played with the Mc. And she being lesbian could be one of those lies (and being in truth bisexual).

So anyone claiming that she will or wont be an LI should wait to the story progress. Only the dev and time will tell us where the story goes. So nothing set in stone.
So there is, due to the dev other game, and how the teases are going, hope for Kassie as an LI (warning, hope is not equal to she will be)

Last edited:

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Where should i start? It was my first time playing Endowed...
At first I was a little skeptical, but this quickly changed to enthusiasm and ended up in skepticism again.
The most interesting part for me is the club, including the storyline and their characters. Well... right now... dead end.
What leaves me very skeptical, however, is the huge boobs fetish! Why has this become so standard? More than that, I don't like stallion-d**k-MCs. Hopefully, this thing is not grow any more! It destroys any possible immersion.
I hope the Club/Yakuza story will be interestingly continued in the next updates, maybe with management decisions?
And as I could already read, can I bury my hopes about Kassie as a possible LI as well....?
Maybe my fantasies and desires don't fit right to the plan of the dev?
Thanks for having mercy :LOL:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So I played the one of the endings that happen if you cut the game short to take the money and run: the Allie-Kat pregnancy ending.

It was really good! MC is going to marry one but takes responsibility for both children and it's clear he loves both women. The game leaves it having if MC and Allie will be ok after she finds out about Kat's pregnancy, but imo the relationship the three have makes me believe it will work out for them.

I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the main game!

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Not gonna lie, this update was a major letdown. Basically, there was nothing pertinent to the overall story after getting hit in the head. we got the option to flee, and a ton of lewd scenes.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not gonna lie, this update was a major letdown. Basically, there was nothing pertinent to the overall story after getting hit in the head. we got the option to flee, and a ton of lewd scenes.
At least they didn't start with a bad ending this time. Last vn, hypnosis, there are still people that twitch of the mentioning of Laura in the thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: R P and Jarul

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
At least they didn't start with a bad ending this time. Last vn, hypnosis, there are still people that twitch of the mentioning of Laura in the thread :LOL:
Honestly I just detest hypnosis overall as a vn. I got to the part where the watch was missing and just dipped after the investigation started

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
So anyone claiming that she will or wont be an LI should wait to the story progress. Only the dev and time will tell us where the story goes. So nothing set in stone.
So there is, due to the dev other game, and how the teases are going, hope for Kassie as an LI (warning, hope is not equal to she will be)
The official walkthrough FAQ implies that she wont be (as Kassie is the only character thus far to have a sister). Though I sure hope she will be.

3. Will I be able to fuck every girl in the game?

...no.
But pretty much. Or, ya know, her sister.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes