moosel

Oct 10, 2017
ive tried to play this a couple of times, but the tiny penis and best girl (so far) being a lesbian have pretty much killed it for me like in the morning after. does it get better?

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
ive tried to play this a couple of times, but the tiny penis and best girl (so far) being a lesbian have pretty much killed it for me like in the morning after. does it get better?
First: yes ; Second: No, she is still a lesbian

But this game is still unfinished. So who knows how endowed MC can end.

theworsteverdev

Dec 31, 2021
I've been holding off of playing this update because Expanding Universe has said that one of the main scenes is unfinished. Has that changed/is the scene important?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I've been holding off of playing this update because Expanding Universe has said that one of the main scenes is unfinished. Has that changed/is the scene important?
Hasn't changed, but I don't think it was important. I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure it's probably just some nude scenes with a random stripper at the club
(random as in that was the first time we met her and she hasn't been seen or mentioned since; likely not important)

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
I'm new to this game, so forgive me if this is something that's been covered, but how often does this dev update? I really enjoyed it but am leary of getting invested in a game that's only updated once or twice a year.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I'm new to this game, so forgive me if this is something that's been covered, but how often does this dev update? I really enjoyed it but am leary of getting invested in a game that's only updated once or twice a year.
Once per year, maybe two, but not really faster. The DEV has two games and doing a lot of other random stuff beside that.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Why is the best girl(imo) keep being pushed to you in game and in the front page, just to you realise you will never have her?
Is this a way to create competition?
If so; since MC doesnt have a dick either i dont see why the girls wont choose Kassie over him.
I guess its a way of dev saying "fuck you dont play this game" by making you interact with Kassie more than actual LIs entire time. And the micro penis ofcourse.
No one expect you to put an horse cock on every MC every game just so limp dick losers can feel better about themselves i get it.
But man...Do you have humiliation fetish, do you get off by girls laughing at your silly bean? Is this really a self insert development?
If so im not judging more power to you.
I hope you achieve what you are going for.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why is the best girl(imo) keep being pushed to you in game and in the front page, just to you realise you will never have her?
Is this a way to create competition?
If so; since MC doesnt have a dick either i dont see why the girls wont choose Kassie over him.
I guess its a way of dev saying "fuck you dont play this game" by making you interact with Kassie more than actual LIs entire time. And the micro penis ofcourse.
No one expect you to put an horse cock on every MC every game just so limp dick losers can feel better about themselves i get it.
But man...Do you have humiliation fetish, do you get off by girls laughing at your silly bean? Is this really a self insert development?
If so im not judging more power to you.
I hope you achieve what you are going for.
How would anyone assume this dude's a self insert? Anyone thinking this dude is meant to be one is either way to secure or insecure about their masculinity, there's no in between.
It's not an opinion if it's objectively true, Kassie is the best girl. Hopefully she'll get lots of group sex content or something. I think she has a foursome scene in one of the hypnosis bad endings with MC and two of his girlfriends. No penetration, she fucks one of his girls while he fucks the other, but I haven't played that in a long time and it might just be a fever dream I'm misremembering.

As for MC's penis, it's supposed to get bigger. Look at the name of the studio, Expanding Universe, body expansion is kinda their thing. Hypnosis has breast expansion for every single one of the main LIs, I think two bad endings related to uncontrolled breast expansion. As well as penis expansion and unnaturally large cum shots for the MC.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Sorry in advance if this has been asked, for the sake of seeing as many endings as possible in a single playthrough I choose to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any info on this would be Much appreciated !!

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
Yes, you can end up with both girls.

Basically when Kat comes over, you choose to act like a simp and tell you will break up with Allie if she feels uncomfortable, and then try to flirt with her when you are alone. And even then you have to avoid getting any of girls pregnant because Kat decides being a single mother is a good idea.

Personally, I don't like the way this was implemented, but whaterver.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Yes, you can end up with both girls.

Basically when Kat comes over, you choose to act like a simp and tell you will break up with Allie if she feels uncomfortable, and then try to flirt with her when you are alone. And even then you have to avoid getting any of girls pregnant because Kat decides being a single mother is a good idea.

Personally, I don't like the way this was implemented, but whaterver.
Ahh, that's where I messed up, I treated allie's hole like a public laundry mat :ROFLMAO:

ty for the info.

Reactions: Fatue

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Endowed Ch5 v0.3.8 with IAmAB Walkthrough Mod

Download

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes