Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Who else wishes she remains a lesbian for fuck's sake? Just me?

I know we all love her. But it is soo bad to have an unfuckable heroine for once that MC cannot get? This one works so well, why break it to make her just a boring character you can find in any other novel?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I know we all love her. But it is soo bad to have an unfuckable heroine for once that MC cannot get? This one works so well, why break it to make her just a boring character you can find in any other novel?
While I was frustrated at the notion at first, to me it's still better for her to really remain a lesbian and be your wingwoman/best friend than pulling some b.s. to change her.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Most wouldn't offer the random man to live with them if that was the case
Technically the MC isn't just a random man. She may not know the MC, but she did know his uncle and is therefore willing to try out living with the MC.

Also, if she wasn't at least a little bit bi, she wouldn't be flirting with the MC so much. Lesbians wouldn't do that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Technically the MC isn't just a random man. She may not know the MC, but she did know his uncle and is therefore willing to try out living with the MC.

Also, if she wasn't at least a little bit bi, she wouldn't be flirting with the MC so much. Lesbians wouldn't do that.
Lol, maybe not all lesbian's but yes some just flirt with anyone. Some gay males do too. Heterosexuals do it too. Flirting doesn't mean intent.

And if she had the issues that one poster stated she would not so quickly move a male stranger in, imo at least

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Like I said, there is 0% chance Kassie remains unfuckable for the entire VN. She's the main girl of the novel. Sure Expanding Universe will make us wait and have it build up in a believable fashion, but in the end there will be at least one path with Kassie joining the harem.

I suspect EU will have a path for those who just want to keep her as a lesbian, as you can end up turning down any of the girls with Hypnosis, I suspect the lesbian fans will have this out.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Like I said, there is 0% chance Kassie remains unfuckable for the entire VN. She's the main girl of the novel. Sure Expanding Universe will make us wait and have it build up in a believable fashion, but in the end there will be at least one path with Kassie joining the harem.

I suspect EU will have a path for those who just want to keep her as a lesbian, as you can end up turning down any of the girls with Hypnosis, I suspect the lesbian fans will have this out.
I respect your opinion but in my years a sure thing of 0% or 100% don't exist. If you are correct they have two choices that I see why she suddenly becomes available. She's a liar and untrustworthy or she magically changed sexual orientation. Neither sound good to me. But that is just an opinion:)

Reactions: MrFriendly

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I respect your opinion but in my years a sure thing of 0% or 100% don't exist. If you are correct they have two choices that I see why she suddenly becomes available. She's a liar and untrustworthy or she magically changed sexual orientation. Neither sound good to me. But that is just an opinion:)
If she had a very, very good reason for hiding that she was bi, would you accept that?
Bare in mind, maybe less then a week has actually passed in game.
I can see a number of reasons Kassie would initially lie to MC and then fear to tell him that she was bi for how she would look after. I mean they were both thinking about leaving after the year until the end of the most recent update after all.

I get your fears, and they are founded. I just have trust in the writer's ability to guide us out of the deep end.
I mean the whole premise of this game is: " Date a variety of girls on your path to finding "the one", all while uncovering who it was that killed your uncle. " For all those paying attention, The One, is Kassie, we are taking a long path to finding that out though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If she had a very, very good reason for hiding that she was bi, would you accept that?
Bare in mind, maybe less then a week has actually passed in game.
I can see a number of reasons Kassie would initially lie to MC and then fear to tell him that she was bi for how she would look after. I mean they were both thinking about leaving after the year until the end of the most recent update after all.

I get your fears, and they are founded. I just have trust in the writer's ability to guide us out of the deep end.
I mean the whole premise of this game is: " Date a variety of girls on your path to finding "the one", all while uncovering who it was that killed your uncle. " For all those paying attention, The One, is Kassie, we are taking a long path to finding that out though.
I truly get what you're saying but me as the mc doesn't build any relationships with liars. Whether friend or lovers. And if you invite me to live with you (royal you) that is the point I would expect someone to come clean. Up until then I could see forgiving, after that point I feel betrayed. That is just me though. We all bring our own experiences in these novels.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No. She trusts the MC enough to live with him. She is willing to face death with the MC by continuing to work at the club and help him run it. She is willing to help the MC pick up and fuck other women. But she isn't willing to be honest (if she is lying) and tell him that she isn't a lesbian after all?

I truly get what you're saying but me as the mc doesn't build any relationships with liars. Whether friend or lovers. And if you invite me to live with you (royal you) that is the point I would expect someone to come clean. Up until then I could see forgiving, after that point I feel betrayed. That is just me though. We all bring our own experiences in these novels.
You aren't alone in that feeling. If she ends up having lied this entire time I hope EU gives us a "go the fuck away" option (doubt it). It would just be better if she was the Lesbian Liam of this game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Ronda rona

Dec 1, 2020
I really enjoyed this but i'm going to keep an eye on it as I have a feeling it's going to do something i'm going to hate with Kassie.

She says she's a lesbian, would never go for dick and guys see it as a challenge which she hates. Similar situation to myself and I really loved the dynamic between them as friends. I also have guy friends like that and they are awesome.

If it stays like it it's going to be great and i'd love to see her as his wing woman but i'm worried he'll cave and "magic cock" will somehow "cure lesbianism" as that's how it usually goes with things like this and I hate it.
Yeah well, I don't think an unbangable hot female henchman in an adult VN aimed at men is a very good idea. Most of us play these games to fap, and to create a good looking lesbian character, is the ultimate blue balling from the author. So I actually do hope, we can find a way around that "lesbian" loophole.

Last edited:

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
I'm really enjoying the other game by EU, Hypnosis, and this seems very promising as well. Even with 4 chapters it's still too early to tell though, not that much happened yet, it's still more or less in the "introduce everything to the player" phase. I look forward to see the BE in the game.

I wish there were more games with breast expansion in them.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
An update for the game from the dev in Patreon:

Hey everyone!
Hope all is well on your end.
I've been making good progress on the next update for Hypnosis. As always, I've been debating how far to go with it before finishing. Lately I've been basing the length of the game by the page count in the script, but when there are a lot of multiple paths for the episode that doesn't really translate.
So far the length of the new content is not quite as much as last month's update, but combined the two updates should be longer than a usual episode.
As I've mentioned a few times now, I continue to struggle with the ol' quality vs. quantity debate. My goal with Hypnosis was to learn the development process, both in improving my skills as well as making things faster and smoother. The problem is, for every new trick I learn that makes things faster I also find something I was missing before and raise the standards for different aspects.
I believe the game has improved with each release, and that's part of the fun. But on the other hand I try to make sure that I don't get too perfectionistic. I could spend months on scenes and add all those little details that don't reaaally matter if I don't remind myself to keep moving.
Each month I try to challenge myself in some way, whether it's learning a new trick, working on something silly (like how to put a logo screen at the beginning of the game) or something along those lines. I believe it's a great way to keep the monotony at bay. I enjoy the creative process with the game, but without variety things can become simply "work" real quick. Not that there's anything wrong with work, but I find that the game is the most fun when I'm having fun making it.
I'm working currently on renders. As I mentioned a few days back, I'll be going across the country for a couple of weeks for Christmas and although I'll have my laptop with me, my desktop is a lot faster with everything.
I imagine I'll be getting more writing done over the next few weeks, both with Hypnosis and beginning the next update for Endowed.
I've been keeping Endowed on the back burner, but lately that's seemed to work well when I'll write down ideas as they come. I'm excited to get back to the next update. As I mentioned, I plan to keep updates with Endowed a bit shorter than Hypnosis in order to keep Hypnosis as the main focus for now. Still, if I can get out a new update every two or three months, we'll have faster updates soon enough when we are finished with Hypnosis (or at least have the main paths wrapped up).

In other news, I've been having ideas for other potential projects lately (is it that season? I dunno). But I really don't want to be starting up anything else until at least Hypnosis is finished. I have ideas for a couple of short games that would only be a couple of releases, but I feel like those would be for down the road if anything.
In the meantime, I was curious if you guys had any interest in stories. Obviously games are preferred, but I have a couple of short stories that I'd love to write if I ever have the time. I'll go over those in the future and ask if for your opinion if they are something I should pursue or not.
I also have three stories laying around I think you guys would enjoy. Problem is, I plan on using them for games at some point down the road and I don't want to spoil too much.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So just found this game while doing a search. Very interesting premise, and enjoying it. However, it seems that there is a serious point that there will be nothing between MC and Kassie? Really? She's like the best looking one... I hope that is not true, but I get the feeling it is. Makes me a bit sad. Other wise, very fun and interesting first 4 chapters and looking forward to more... mostly lol

cubba

Jul 12, 2018

I agree and disagree at the same time because I like her so much :ROFLMAO:

I'll just marry her for the heck of it, I already live with her and we are "partners in crime" anyway. That would solve the marriage condition :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes