jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I wouldn't say it's trash but it definitely did feel like a downgrade after playing Hypnosis. The dev hasn't really improved his graphics and the story wasn't really my cup of tea.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I wouldn't say it's trash but it definitely did feel like a downgrade after playing Hypnosis. The dev hasn't really improved his graphics and the story wasn't really my cup of tea.
It would be nice if the MC was a bit more assertive and less of a Beta, imo. Maybe that will change as the game goes, but I'm not holding my breath.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It would be nice if the MC was a bit more assertive and less of a Beta, imo. Maybe that will change as the game goes, but I'm not holding my breath.
Hard to imagine him being more assertive when he was cursed with having a tiny penis. I thought he was pretty dang chill considering that. Can't believe there'd be a time when i'd miss that stupid "magical big cock trope".

Reactions: rKnight and MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This has to be a first out of hundred's of VN's I have read...a harem game, and a MC warning women (more than one) he has a tiny dick. Like WTF? :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: sonhot

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question...the walk through choices are saying to NOT take the pills (green text). BUT, I'm really trying to keep my interests in this story, but MC keeps telling all the girls he has a small pee-pee. (It's like a type of sisification (beta), or a sexual handicap of sorts...that's really putting me off.)

OK, so here is my question...Is MC suppose to take the dick pills at first offer, or will the opportunity to take them come up later in the story (again)? I just want my MC to be endowed as a man, and not as a whinny LITTLE boy. :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

...Well, I played further and my question was answered. Have to wait and see... :unsure:

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for your answer
"more normal size", "can actually see what the MC is working with"
I can't say I'm reassured when I read this so... I guess I will continue to skip this game for now :ROFLMAO:
I have a simple mind and I like to see MC with unquestionably Big Dick in pr0n games. So... see you in three updates ;)
Since mc started taking pills, he started growing down there

Reactions: zh

Ganriel715

Oct 26, 2020
1667763292071.png

In the mod I get aggressive signals, how do those choices affect the story? advice please upload it down or keep it caul is better.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I'll be honest, I downloaded this game purely for kinks but goddamn... the writing is so damn charming. Wasn't expecting much but pleasantly surprised to find myself liking all the characters

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is it just me or does the walkthrough kind of suck? I followed it and got nowhere with the lawyer and didn't even meet Jazz.
Yeah the official walkthrough is absolutely worthless.

What is necessary to meet Jazz at the club?

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
So, I enjoyed the game so far, but is there going to be any real investigation into the death of the uncle? The game is interesting, but that is more my driving push in playing.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes