VN Partial WIP [ENG]Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Ryuuki no Taimou / The Great Aspiration of LiuBei -Fan Translator Revolution English patch Project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nick0

Jul 22, 2017
Hello people,
i'm trying to install the original game but i can't install the no cd patch, it opens but then closes again,
i'm on win 11.
Does someone have any Idea?

Feb 22, 2021
Hello people,
i'm trying to install the original game but i can't install the no cd patch, it opens but then closes again,
i'm on win 11.
Does someone have any Idea?
If you read my patch download page ,i tested the game and it works on windows 10 or below

Feb 22, 2021
Thank you comrades Klassen Pascal and Park Joseph , I will make sure to credit you guys in the next patch update !
SKMK Supporter 3 Pascal Klaassen.png
SKMK Supporter 4 Park Joseph.png

P/s: Bonus the Peach Garden Oath scene in Shin Koihime Musou Manga (^..^)/
Page_0036 ENG.jpg

Feb 22, 2021
A question, how much does the game have expanded compared with the Shin Kohime game ? I heard that it's a expansion of the Liu Bei route fo that game
the author added many new characters to this Shoku route, so at least x3 dialogues /scenes when comparing with the old Shin Koihime Musou.

:thinksmart:

Hoshiyomi no Shintaku Touka 1st Appearance Log.png Hoshiyomi no Shintaku EN Touka 1st Appearance.png

Reactions: Centurionzo

Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020
I'm also trying to play the original Shin Koihime and I managed to get it to work but while the dialogue seems to be in english, the menus are still untranslated and that makes the battles a little harder... Is it supposed to be like this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
I'm also trying to play the original Shin Koihime and I managed to get it to work but while the dialogue seems to be in english, the menus are still untranslated and that makes the battles a little harder... Is it supposed to be like this?
As far as i know, that patch you used only tl the dialogues. That's why my patch tl the game UI first, i learned from their mistake and succeed. My method made the user's experiences while playing the game much more comfortable!
Hope you could someday drop a support for my koihime remake project $^^€

Reactions: Ratoblade

Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020
As far as i know, that patch you used only tl the dialogues. That's why my patch tl the game UI first, i learned from their mistake and succeed. My method made the user's experiences while playing the game much more comfortable!
Hope you could someday drop a support for my koihime remake project $^^€
Sure, I would love to support your translation efforts but just to be sure your patch is for this version of the game and not the original Shin Koihime ~ Otome Ryouran right?

Reactions: Plastic Memories
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote