VN Partial WIP [ENG]Shin Koihime † Musou -Kakumei- Ryuuki no Taimou / The Great Aspiration of LiuBei -Fan Translator Revolution English patch Project

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 29, 2020
My issue is trying to get any of the three Kakumei games... My SSD with Shin Koihime Musou died all of a sudden, can't seem to get it to work/connect anymore. And the only places that seem to have downloads for them are moegesoft or ryuugames, but both don't seem trustworthy and don't seem to have working links anyways :\. I dunno if I'd be able to actually buy the three of these somewhere tbh.

Feb 22, 2021
My issue is trying to get any of the three Kakumei games... My SSD with Shin Koihime Musou died all of a sudden, can't seem to get it to work/connect anymore. And the only places that seem to have downloads for them are moegesoft or ryuugames, but both don't seem trustworthy and don't seem to have working links anyways :\. I dunno if I'd be able to actually buy the three of these somewhere tbh.
You could try Fanza DMM, DL Site

Mar 29, 2020
You could try Fanza DMM, DL Site
I ended up trying the Ryuugames download, and it seems to work fine+didn't come with malware at least lol... But, yeah I'll probably check those out for the Kakumei split offs. Seems like it's 3 games that are focused on 1 faction each, but they add characters+story stuff... seems optimal. I don't mind the lack of translation, I can somewhat make out what's going on off the female VA, but uh, more or less can't understand silent Kazuto xD.

Honestly I was kind of in the mood to cry when I thought I lost it. Probably my top VN ever. Up there with Majikoi.

Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
I ended up trying the Ryuugames download, and it seems to work fine+didn't come with malware at least lol... But, yeah I'll probably check those out for the Kakumei split offs. Seems like it's 3 games that are focused on 1 faction each, but they add characters+story stuff... seems optimal. I don't mind the lack of translation, I can somewhat make out what's going on off the female VA, but uh, more or less can't understand silent Kazuto xD.

Honestly I was kind of in the mood to cry when I thought I lost it. Probably my top VN ever. Up there with Majikoi.
Hope one day you will support my patch o/
Another real life lesson : Beware stranger's food !
SKMK Aisha reprimand Rinrin about stranger's food.png

Reactions: Shirafune
Feb 22, 2021
how many koihime games are in english?
Only 1 by mangagamer, and they dropped
Recently dev team Baseson just announced Souten Koihime, a new serie which serves as a prequel of Shin Koihime Musou Remake (which i'm currently translating ^^). The setting is before 3Kingdom era
Souten Koihime Cg01.jpg

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Is there a github link or smt similar that i can use to track your progress?

Also is this koihime game(lore wise i mean) the first one?

Mar 29, 2020
Well there's not really a lorewise first game I think, they're essentially all alternate universes where the story is occurring at more or less the same time. Each story is like... what if Kazuto joined this faction. Or was in this situation instead. At least from what I've played it's as if Kazuto starts each story as a blank slate with no memories of these people.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Well there's not really a lorewise first game I think, they're essentially all alternate universes where the story is occurring at more or less the same time. Each story is like... what if Kazuto joined this faction. Or was in this situation instead. At least from what I've played it's as if Kazuto starts each story as a blank slate with no memories of these people.
Oh so they are just what ifs? cool.Do we have a way to track this projects progress though?

• Hey there
Feb 22, 2021
Oh so they are just what ifs? cool.Do we have a way to track this projects progress though?
I have a different way of translation than other translators, i'm not post progress and that's why my project is succesful.(not waste time to farm internet street cred + no pressure and enjoy my hobby at my own pace).
Hope you could 1 day support my project directly and participate play test my patch with other Koihime fans around the world !!
The next Souten Koihime, i will definitely try to hack it to test Eng Tl (i guess dev still use the same engine, because just last year they released so many fan discs for Sengoku Koihime EX - so they can't have time to change to a new engine ^^)

Feb 22, 2021
this have the whole game or just patch?
Just eng patch, because smaller size will help update and development + playtest easier for both me and visual novel fans.Mind you the game size after install is about 11,3 GB on my laptop.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote