Completed Complete [ENG] Suzukuri Karin-chan / Last game of Bunny Black dev team -A Shin Koihime Musou spinoff with gameplay like Arknight [Append patch Available]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 22, 2021
quick question, any plan to translate bunny black 3 in the future?

cheers
quick reply : you're asking in the wrong thread pal
Okay i'm not the fan translator who is working on BB3 , but from my experience that project has a very low chance to finish eng tl. You should play the game inJP already ,to save your time asking around

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
quick question, any plan to translate bunny black 3 in the future?

cheers
pal i dont tink anyone be crazy enough to pick that project the bb3 use double space words so its basicly a hell like project and noone like to remove every single space in a huge game like bb3 so i guess its better to start playing it in jap

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
pal i dont tink anyone be crazy enough to pick that project the bb3 use double space words so its basicly a hell like project and noone like to remove every single space in a huge game like bb3 so i guess its better to start playing it in jap
apparently there was some tools to fix this around

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
quick reply : you're asking in the wrong thread pal
Okay i'm not the fan translator who is working on BB3 , but from my experience that project has a very low chance to finish eng tl. You should play the game inJP already ,to save your time asking around
alright. i don't speak/read japanese though so rip that idea.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Any plans to translate the expac or will it be done by a offical publisher?

Last edited:

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
So I buy this game on johren but how can we have aisha and the other ? Is it another game I see or a special thing ?

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
one more question ? I buy the kohime on mangagamer. I think it is the first game ? But what is the order to play ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote