Completed Complete [ENG] Suzukuri Karin-chan / Last game of Bunny Black dev team -A Shin Koihime Musou spinoff with gameplay like Arknight [Append patch Available]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
plastic memories tried to add a patch that add new things to that and idk if someone tried it

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
In short i combine 2 games into one , you can get my patch and play the sequel story ,new gameplay contents which doesn't exist in Johren/Shiravune version
Read more details at my blog 0/
Is there any way to use your patch with the current DRM-free editions from Kagura/JAST?

Feb 22, 2021
Is there any way to use your patch with the current DRM-free editions from Kagura/JAST?
My patch is for the original JP version of the base game +append (works with both drm free/package ver and download ver from DLSite/Fanza DMM).
I suggest you don't worry, just install JP version because all dialogue content from Johren/Jast/MangaGamer version has been translated to EN in my patch , plus you can play new DLC content with English UI gameplay translation +Textractor (as you can see from my youtube channel tech demo):coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryogic

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
My patch is for the original JP version of the base game +append (works with both drm free/package ver and download ver from DLSite/Fanza DMM).
I suggest you don't worry, just install JP version because all dialogue content from Johren/Jast/MangaGamer version has been translated to EN in my patch , plus you can play new DLC content with English UI gameplay translation +Textractor (as you can see from my youtube channel tech demo):coffee:
Thank you for your response! I guess I'll be doing that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
Thank you for your response! I guess I'll be doing that.
Also this game is the fan disc for Shin koihime Remake, and the dev team refers a lot to that game and its events. If you want to understand their references better , you should also get my other patch for the SKM Remake ver too :illuminati:

Reactions: Cryogic

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Wait, are you the mad MTL guy that's apparently been translating Shin Koihime Musou for like the last 10 years?

Feb 22, 2021
hmm seems a game i never tryed before but want to try but sad cant get this dlc without buying it a bit sad that makes me it look really good @_@
if you don't know how to get the full game + append ,DM me inbox and i will show you how to. Then after that get my English partial patch to play with Textractor

Jul 8, 2017
if you don't know how to get the full game + append ,DM me inbox and i will show you how to. Then after that get my English partial patch to play with Textractor
well oh i dident knew about this its just to say i enjoy the koihime anime series and came across this but thanks for letting me know but also yea its just i saw on your website to pay for it and sadly i just am struggling a bit with money issues

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
well oh i dident knew about this its just to say i enjoy the koihime anime series and came across this but thanks for letting me know but also yea its just i saw on your website to pay for it and sadly i just am struggling a bit with money issues
No problem, i know this series through anime too, come back to support my project anytime you want 0/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote