Completed Complete [ENG] Suzukuri Karin-chan / Last game of Bunny Black dev team -A Shin Koihime Musou spinoff with gameplay like Arknight [Append patch Available]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 22, 2021
Suzukuri Karin chan : The Oracle of Stargazer - Promotion Movie o/
Aisha Touka.png
P/s:I hope they will use the same engine's encryption lol

Last edited:
Reactions: chenoulei

Bladerain

Apr 10, 2018
I cant really help since its difficult to even download the game in question but I support your desire to translate Softhouse Chara's final game. They were truly a remarkable group of developers. All their games were unique and made visual novels something more game like... Rip. Good luck.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
the game got released in english. Never heard of shiravune before does anyone know if their translations are any good?

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Huh, so the game got an official English translation? Not gonna lie, didn't expect one anytime soon. Or ever, for that matter...

I wonder if it will get uploaded here?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i heard people from both vndb and fuwanovel that he charging money for your partial translation (idk if its partial now) so idk.
also about the fuwanovel thread. idk why is it deleted but he advertise his translation in the wrong thread at least twice so.... and spam his one screen translation in fuwanovel discord giving him a banned hammer and probably another one for his duplicates.
EDIT: and the conversations were deleted in both vndb and fuwanovel.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2021
I'm very glad that my project attracted some English VN publisher and . I guess I can rest in peace now and start a new project in the future. Once again thank you all of those who supported my patch - But I swear if there are any lazy translation terms like "broski" >> I will come back and fix it (^-^) !

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I really hope they will also translate Oracle of Stargazer as well. The first one was really good!
The engine will most likely be the same since they will probably re-use resources from the previous one to save cost so I hope we will have a translation of this one too... (*Wink to Plastic Memories*)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
I really hope they will also translate Oracle of Stargazer as well. The first one was really good!
The engine will most likely be the same since they will probably re-use resources from the previous one to save cost so I hope we will have a translation of this one too... (*Wink to Plastic Memories*)
SKMK English Title Test 2021_07_14 , 16_47_06.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: James Eveleth

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
oh look a new project for you. good luck and hope that that vndb guy wont stop your translation.... i wonder if people who pays for the partial also get that??? probably not

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote