Jun 23, 2017
RJ306772_img_main.jpg

Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.1
Language: English MTL

Instructions/Information
STRONG NTR (might be avoidable)

Translation already applied. I fixed some triggers and some wording but its mostly MTL and I was able to do a full playthough without any issues.
I downloaded this game with the intention of a quick fap and after start I realized that this game is quite good story and event wise. And thats why I applied a quick MTL to it. Gameplay is plain old rpgm stuff, but I thought that some might enjoy it here.

You play the hero on his quest to seal the devil but the dungeon has a curse that permanently drains hp of the hero. So he has to rely on his 2 knight twins to fight for him. The people in the village and especially the alchemist will help you on your quest with strong items for your party with slight side effects.

I can't post to the game board so if anyone wants to pick it up or move there you're welcome to do so

Download

Preview Images:
RJ306772_img_smp1.jpg RJ306772_img_smp2.jpg RJ306772_img_smp3.jpg RJ306772_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hello, can you share the RAW version by any chance ? Thx

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
don't know still on my first play through but from the looks of it most of the scenes are ntr
I'm quite sure ALL scenes are ntr but I got the feeling that the whole situation in general is avoidable since you can choose not to take the help from the alchemist but I havent tested it since I was there for the fap

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I'm quite sure ALL scenes are ntr but I got the feeling that the whole situation in general is avoidable since you can choose not to take the help from the alchemist but I havent tested it since I was there for the fap
Not all but i think one or two with the prince an one of the girls but you have to go through the ntr . there is a happy ending i guess if you don't help the alchemist you can get iti did full ntr an it gives you all the endings but not all the scenes i missed one in the beginning would have to play it over to get everything . love the art but the artist got lazy most of the scenes are just flipped with different hair color or just reused one of the other girls art ,theres big breast no titty fucks big ass no assjobs alot of missed opportunity .don't know if it was the mtl or the how the game scenes are made but some of them are reallly long .

Last edited:
Reactions: galues