RPGM [English MTL][OreNo小屋] NTR Sisters Sierra and Luciera

AkamashiDesu

Nov 26, 2017
Look like you're the only one interested, GoldBolt.
Well, i almost one with it, took me 2 day of work to edit the story part, not sex scenes(well, you don't need understand much in those scenes anyways). sugoi translate character's name are really inconsistent, have to re-play the game and look for those errors. also fix those He/She you/I....overall the game work and sound better than the google's one(a round 20% better i guess). Drop the link in around 24h from now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: terza and Hibikiki

AkamashiDesu

Nov 26, 2017
isn't that quite a bad MTL as well? probably not much of an improvement.
Yeah, but a alot of sentence some how sound a little bit better. But i have to edit alot of errors that not happen with google. And also i fuck up all the sex scenes with the text wrapping and it will looks like this.You won't missing any words tho.
Edit: i just re-wraping it again so it won't have any problem
Here:
steelblake
GoldBolt
Also use the save after you done your first job(delivery)
View attachment 2022427

UPDATE: GPT Translation

Last edited:

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, but a alot of sentence some how sound a little bit better. But i have to edit alot of errors that not happen with google. And also i fuck up all the sex scenes with the text wrapping and it will looks like this.You won't missing any words tho.
Here:
steelblake
GoldBolt
View attachment 2022427
It is true. It feels better. I guess no more ochinposama for now

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
games not bad, upside is that scenes are pretty legnthy and the expressions arent bad (the record stone scenes look like they have slightly different cgs from certain accompanying scenes) downside is no voice files or any real sound effects and the translation is understandably poor(but still somewhat readable) in the current state id give it a 6/10

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Here:
steelblake
GoldBolt
View attachment 2022427
idont think your translation tookfor me maybe because im using another save file? could that cause a problem or no?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
OreNoHut's works are awesome because he knows how to write corruption in a nice pace and not losing direction of the script.
If i were to say one flaw in his scripts is that he reuses some dialogues with just slight changes sometimes, in this game specially it was very obvious. The art is awesome but it lacks description to match what is hapenning during the act, but he got better at that in the recent games.
Next release will be his biggest project yet so i'm hyped

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
can anybody upload a different full save the last one that got u

why is there a constant background noise?
do you have a sound without that bug please?
Go to www/audio/bgs and replace Quake.ogg with this one (its just renamed silence.ogg):