RPGM [English MTL][OreNo小屋] NTR Sisters Sierra and Luciera

Radpain

Jun 2, 2018
I'm having a bug. After I beat the 3rd boss (fish), and done the job, when I enter the oldman's house it triggers an event (the virginity graduation stuff), but it just straight up went blackscreen after a few lines and stuck there (I can open the menu but it doesn't do much). Anyone know how to fix this?

Radpain

Jun 2, 2018
I'm having a bug. After I beat the 3rd boss (fish), and done the job, when I enter the oldman's house it triggers an event (the virginity graduation stuff), but it just straight up went blackscreen after a few lines and stuck there (I can open the menu but it doesn't do much). Anyone know how to fix this?
Solved, turned out I just need to beat the 4th boss before proccing the event

Reactions: AkamashiDesu

Sibobo

Jan 1, 2020
Why does some of the text go off-screen? Is there any fix?
Found a solution, just download "Big Shoulders Display Regular" from google fonts.
Go to ("gamefolder"/www/fonts/) and delete the default font.
Paste the downloaded font and inside the "gamefont.css" change the src to your font's name. Here it is - src: url("BigShouldersDisplay-Regular.ttf");

You can use any font but this font makes it possible to see every word of the dialogue, so far.

acheapskate

Jun 4, 2018
i reach the part when the 2 girl just got piercing, but after that there weren't any more heart prompt in the town. Is this a bug? The only thing i did was changing the atk and money to 9999 and clear the tower except the last genie boss