Partial [English subs] Neet, Angel and Naughty Family

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
may i ask is there any game that alike with this game ? the game play and the h-scense too
One of the developers other games Ecchi na Kanojo (also won't be allowed here) has a English fan translation. Its CG has aged a bit though, especially compared to this. If you want relationship building games maybe try (some) of these.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
still no english patch for version 1.06?
According to comments in one of the sites with the game some discord somewhere apparently has one. But there's not one I can actually find, the the original translator on ULMF stopped when the thread got rebellious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GallerieDuIb

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
https:// svscomics.com / download/ 461391/ rainbowbambi-neet-and-angel-and-naughty-family-eng
(remove spaces)
is this legit? or another troll bait

Reactions: Chrissone

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They can't really be trusted to have properly working translations. It could just be 1.6 with the 1.5 translation, which will basically just give you 1.5 again. I would have tried it already but each part is a sixteen hour download...

The game is banned though I wouldn't post directions to it.

Reactions: oilli

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
They can't really be trusted to have properly working translations. It could just be 1.6 with the 1.5 translation, which will basically just give you 1.5 again. I would have tried it already but each part is a sixteen hour download...

The game is banned though I wouldn't post directions to it.
is there a 1.5 translation? cause i've been using 1.4 translation on 1.5. it says 1.4 on the main menu, but i don't think i'm missing the 1.5 content, or am i wrong? i got it from ulmf before the thread was nuked

Mittens

Sep 15, 2017
How do the sex mechanics work for this game, lol.

Is banned from talking about its mechanics or...?

Edit: Never mind. You simply select the speed based on the characters sexual level/experience. More hearts the faster you can go. The MC will cum automatically or you press the button when it the pink cum button is a darker violet shade.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's legit surprisingly. The right version number is displayed, and I'm not sure how you get them in-game but the new cosplay scenes are in the gallery. It also looks like it has more subs for videos, and a Russian version.

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
It's legit surprisingly. The right version number is displayed, and I'm not sure how you get them in-game but the new cosplay scenes are in the gallery. It also looks like it has more subs for videos, and a Russian version.
is the eng patch in a separate folder, or already implemented in the game? if it's separate, can you upload the patch and pm me the link?

edit: found the 1.6 original+eng+rus, on animefree, downloaded it. started the japanese version and the new scenes were there in the gallery. applied the eng patch and the new scenes disappeared from the gallery. so decided to do some digging. apparently in the scenario folder, the "movie-mode" file is missing the name tags of the new scenes so they don't appear. haven't tried if the new scenes don't appear in the game, but i'll download the original scenario folder and try some more experimenting.
edit2: yes, if you switch back the original "movie-mode" file it restores the new scenes in the gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Boav_Rum

Jan 12, 2020
is the eng patch in a separate folder, or already implemented in the game? if it's separate, can you upload the patch and pm me the link?

edit: found the 1.6 original+eng+rus, on animefree, downloaded it. started the japanese version and the new scenes were there in the gallery. applied the eng patch and the new scenes disappeared from the gallery. so decided to do some digging. apparently in the scenario folder, the "movie-mode" file is missing the name tags of the new scenes so they don't appear. haven't tried if the new scenes don't appear in the game, but i'll download the original scenario folder and try some more experimenting.
edit2: yes, if you switch back the original "movie-mode" file it restores the new scenes in the gallery
Hey man, do you still have the eng patch?

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
anyone has any info about the next update? it's been almost 3 months since the last one, it usually takes them less time to update the game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They made a post on their Fanta page (called ばんびの秘密基地) a bit over a week ago. Showing off some renders of a new Loli. I think they were just trying out some new technical stuff though, it wasn't for NEET or a new game.

Reactions: PhatPunk