English translation for bunny black 3

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
For how long I've waited for a translation, I probably would have been fluent in japanese by now lol

Reactions: syponis

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I also liked the two previous games very much and would be very happy about a translation of the 3rd part :)

Is it possible if we ask "Kagura Games" to translate it?
I don't know, but I think it's rather unlikely... You would have to publish the other two parts as well, because the story is based on each other. Like they did with Funbag Fantasy. I doubt that they would publish a game with three parts in its name, if you can publish "new" and especially "no sequels".

But I would welcome in the general game of SofthouseChara very much.

Reactions: syponis

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
Its been machine translated into "English" already so honestly reading through the broken English and correcting it wouldn't be too hard a feat for a native English speaker that can re write it. I guess you'd also need to have some sort of knowledge about the previous two games since the translations might not 100% match the previous two.

simset

Mar 25, 2020
Its been machine translated into "English" already so honestly reading through the broken English and correcting it wouldn't be too hard a feat for a native English speaker that can re write it. I guess you'd also need to have some sort of knowledge about the previous two games since the translations might not 100% match the previous two.
And where can i find that machine translated version??

Sep 22, 2019
And where can i find that machine translated version??
I also would like this machine translated version pls