English translation for bunny black 3

Sep 22, 2019
That is the project that was to translate it, is machine translated all you need to do is pack that into the game using the tools in the drop box and the new dll to fix the spacing
You're the man :love::love::love:
waited so long to play, thx bro (y)(y)
EDIT: For those who still wanna play but don't like machine translation i will try to fix the translation after i have finished playing

Last edited:

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
That is the project that was to translate it, is machine translated all you need to do is pack that into the game using the tools in the drop box and the new dll to fix the spacing
Is it fully translated? (MTL i mean)
Also, are the source JAP text files there? if so, this could actually be worth something.

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
Is it fully translated? (MTL i mean)
Also, are the source JAP text files there? if so, this could actually be worth something.
Didnt check fully but when i scanned through everything seemed translated fully text wise no idea if the interface was done in this one but someone has already don't that to English too. Honestly think this is just a time issue now no one really wants to dedicate the time to polishing it or hand translating.

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
You're the man :love::love::love:
waited so long to play, thx bro (y)(y)
EDIT: For those who still wanna play but don't like machine translation i will try to fix the translation after i have finished playing
No worries, If you do get around to translating it. There is a 25 character limit per line and a four line limit per text screen so to make it fluent in english youll have to add text screens which is easily don't but don't try going over the limit or you'll get an error on launch.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
+ 1

I don't understand the comments above, can the game be played in English or is someone doing a translation? I am looking forward to playing this game.

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
+ 1

I don't understand the comments above, can the game be played in English or is someone doing a translation? I am looking forward to playing this game.
There is the ability to play it in machine translated english. It isn't a click and play option though.

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Is it possible to find other groups of people to translate it, other then the group that has done the last two? If so how much would it cost to hire them to translate this game?

gammalammatamma

May 17, 2018
No worries, If you do get around to translating it. There is a 25 character limit per line and a four line limit per text screen so to make it fluent in english youll have to add text screens which is easily don't but don't try going over the limit or you'll get an error on launch.
if its possible to get a group to translate the game's mtl by combining the time and effort of the people in the group, it shuldnt be too hard to put out a decent translated version from the mtl version now would it? and by having a group do it would be far easier and less straining than if an individual person did it, hell im in if anyone else is up to translate it in a group.

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
if its possible to get a group to translate the game's mtl by combining the time and effort of the people in the group, it shuldnt be too hard to put out a decent translated version from the mtl version now would it? and by having a group do it would be far easier and less straining than if an individual person did it, hell im in if anyone else is up to translate it in a group.
I imagine its possible, It's going to take a lot of time though. you'd have to find people willing to give that time up for free and you'd all have to agree on the translation or it'll be different writing styles through out. Ive started translating this maybe two times as a pet project each time its just the time and how messy everything is that makes it annoying, it would probably help with motivation if i had an interest in playing the game.

kinarator

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone please drop packed file somewhere? Cant launch software for some reasons.