• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

English translation for bunny black 3

Unianonanymity

Oct 9, 2019
It's a shame, really. From what I've read BB3 is the best in the series. My japanese is "somewhat" okay, but not good enough for a full game, unfortunately :/

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Im Currently Working on Translating Bunny Black 3 - Got The Tools to Translate it :cool:

Edit - im not working alone on bunny black 3 - im trying to get some of the staff involved to help with it.
Thanks bro, we really appreciate it. No pressure or anything but how is the translation going? are you guys still doing it?
Either way thanks for trying (y)

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thanks bro, we really appreciate it. No pressure or anything but how is the translation going? are you guys still doing it?
Either way thanks for trying (y)
Yes im still working on the game, its why i stopped uploading games for awhile so i can properly translate this crazy game to english, im also asking for help from like others that know how to mess with certain files.

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
Yes im still working on the game, its why i stopped uploading games for awhile so i can properly translate this crazy game to english, im also asking for help from like others that know how to mess with certain files.
Thank you for sacrificing your time for us poor freeloading coomers.

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
What files specifically, And if you don't mind me asking how are you tackling the whole character limit per line and slide since going from Japanese to English adds so many more characters that as far as I'm aware you'd either end up with words being lost out of bounds of the text box.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
What files specifically, And if you don't mind me asking how are you tackling the whole character limit per line and slide since going from Japanese to English adds so many more characters that as far as I'm aware you'd either end up with words being lost out of bounds of the text box.
im getting help from a professional translator and i have a japanese friend at my college who is helping me translate the game, some of the files tho require certain apps and some are free apps and some are paid apps, but they help to get into the files.

while doing that im learning how to use certain apps to be able to translate the game, there are probably like over 1000 files judging by all the folders in the game directory, So its gonna be awhile until its translated.

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
im getting help from a professional translator and i have a japanese friend at my college who is helping me translate the game, some of the files tho require certain apps and some are free apps and some are paid apps, but they help to get into the files.

while doing that im learning how to use certain apps to be able to translate the game, there are probably like over 1000 files judging by all the folders in the game directory, So its gonna be awhile until its translated.
thank you so much for translating this : D

Reactions: Default123x

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

how long do you think it will take you to complete it?
Thanks for your work in advance, i'm really waiting for this

Reactions: justanotherp

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
how long do you think it will take you to complete it?
Thanks for your work in advance, i'm really waiting for this
quite awhile actually, due to covid the pro's that i was working with are kinda busy so i got bunny black on Hold for the moment, but as soon as they are ready, yeah we gonna try and get some of the complicated stuff finished ( I Hope).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, as it is given it took about four years to have someone find how to set the text to a correct state (even if, tried to look it up in my game, not found, guess the versions arent the same ?).

Then, given the game type, there a lot of content, city building, exploration including fights and loot.

All considered, tbs.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Is it pricey to hire a translation group to do this? i mean if we made a patreon account or something like that and everyone contributes i don't think it would be that expensive to pay them to translate this game for us. Been so long that i've been waiting to play bb3 wouldn't mind paying some money to help the translation

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Update - got some more stuff translated but i gotta tell yall, there is some area's where there is so much script to translate, its like :eek::eek::eek: but yeah i will have bunny black 3 translated hopefully before Summer of 2022

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Is it pricey to hire a translation group to do this? i mean if we made a patreon account or something like that and everyone contributes i don't think it would be that expensive to pay them to translate this game for us. Been so long that i've been waiting to play bb3 wouldn't mind paying some money to help the translation
well no not for me its not pricey when the people who are helping are really good friends and besides i help them when they need help with any computer stuff cause im kinda a geek, so yeah they are helping me in return.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Update - got some more stuff translated but i gotta tell yall, there is some area's where there is so much script to translate, its like :eek::eek::eek: but yeah i will have bunny black 3 translated hopefully before Summer of 2022
i'll try to survive to see the translation finished ;) ;)