English translation for bunny black 3

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
Update - got some more stuff translated but i gotta tell yall, there is some area's where there is so much script to translate, its like :eek::eek::eek: but yeah i will have bunny black 3 translated hopefully before Summer of 2022
Really thank you so much for trying to translate this game, I like the first and second game but can't play the third because of the language o_O I will wait patiently for this :oops::giggle:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Reason ive been offline alot, been working on a few games, every once in awhile its bunny black 3 and then i got team tenabe games - rape you goodnight 1 and 2

progress for bunny black 3 so far is 52% complete, im still working on it with others from my neighborhood and people who live near my neighborhood, some good quality friends who actually played bunny black 1 and 2 and yeah, thats the update for today. :cool::cool:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Reason ive been offline alot, been working on a few games, every once in awhile its bunny black 3 and then i got team tenabe games - rape you goodnight 1 and 2

progress for bunny black 3 so far is 52% complete, im still working on it with others from my neighborhood and people who live near my neighborhood, some good quality friends who actually played bunny black 1 and 2 and yeah, thats the update for today. :cool::cool:
Since it's already 52% I assume all interface is translated first? Is there any chance to release the patch first ? Or will it make the game save not compatible later?

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Since it's already 52% I assume all interface is translated first? Is there any chance to release the patch first ? Or will it make the game save not compatible later?
well i am using a bunny black 3 english patch for the main part, its getting the storyline and some features to english

Reactions: Default123x

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

I don't have that luck sadly. Maybe we will see a full translation this summer and i will start a party for that event :cool:

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017

Just take your time, we will wait patiently for the translation. We really grateful to you for translating this amazing game (y)

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
TeamHentaiX how are you?
Last time you were the first giving some updates and now i'm the one asking you :cool:
its going good, just trying to figure out some stuff, umm the file is very big so figuring out where story lines are located yeah im getting good at finding them haha

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
its going good, just trying to figure out some stuff, umm the file is very big so figuring out where story lines are located yeah im getting good at finding them haha
I know is not a little game very well...and my hype is increasing too!
You don't know how much i'm waiting for the day X when i see "click here to download".
I'm happy that things are going smoothly ;)