• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

English translation for bunny black 3

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Can't wait to play this gem. Thx for your work TeamHentaiX , Would like to know if there's an update but take your time bro (y), it's worth the wait
yeah still working on it bro, i got some extra help so im hoping it will help. game is so big lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just out of curiosity, about how much percent of the game do you already translate?
umm honestly we only at 75% in, umm some are scripts we are trying not to break, would be nice if the original bunny black translators could join in. but yeah i am trying and i do not plan on giving up.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
umm honestly we only at 75% in, umm some are scripts we are trying not to break, would be nice if the original bunny black translators could join in. but yeah i am trying and i do not plan on giving up.
Don't say only 75%... say you have only a 25% of the game untranslated.:cool:
If I remember correctly the original translators are the ones who did the interface for BB3 too.
They said at the time when they released the interface translation they won't translate it completely because it was a lot harder than the other two, but since you did a lot of work maybe they could help... but I dunno if they will be up to that offer... and I dunno even if they are translating games nowadays.

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Don't say only 75%... say you have only a 25% of the game untranslated.:cool:
If I remember correctly the original translators are the ones who did the interface for BB3 too.
They said at the time when they released the interface translation they won't translate it completely because it was a lot harder than the other two, but since you did a lot of work maybe they could help... but I dunno if they will be up to that offer... and I dunno even if they are translating games nowadays.
yeah would be nice to get some help but hey its all good, i believe we got this :cool:;)

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
BB3 about to be translated and playable? oh well ill have to start playing bb1 and bb2 to refresh my memory, the best of luck for you kind sir.

Reactions: Default123x

kurro99

Oct 8, 2018
game over at around turn 75 , because of invaders, what do i do they keep destroying my village ? help please !

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
game over at around turn 75 , because of invaders, what do i do they keep destroying my village ? help please !
I can help you when my man will finish the translation... but usually fights in BB are related on who you have with you in the team and how much strong you are.
Yeah, it should be simple like this...if there aren't any hidden features that nobody told me after all these years.
But more importantly... TeamHentaiX how are you? :sneaky:

kurro99

Oct 8, 2018
I can help you when my man will finish the translation... but usually fights in BB are related on who you have with you in the team and how much strong you are.
Yeah, it should be simple like this...if there aren't any hidden features that nobody told me after all these years.
But more importantly... TeamHentaiX how are you? :sneaky:
thank you, i've already figure it out i had to control Wall map

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
How is the translation going? Is everything going well?
Last time I posted here I didn't get a reply so he's busy maybe, but is still active in the forum... I hope he's fine and all.
Since he's doing it for free I don't wanna pressure him and this game has a really huge amount of stuff to translate.
Is obvius that if he's stuck or something I'd like him to tell us, so maybe me or others here can help but this decision is on him since he has done 75% of the work alone already.
Let's hope in a positive update soon

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Is obvius that if he's stuck or something I'd like him to tell us, so maybe me or others here can help but this decision is on him since he has done 75% of the work alone already.
Whoa 75% all by himself serious respect, well i can wait for the complete translation I have already waited years so a few more months or maybe year won't hurt.