English translation for bunny black 3

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sooooo after awhile of no updates, im sorry to say that we won't be working on this game for now, we did however saved the game to a host just to put it on hold until we can figure out how to translate some of these convoluted files.

so yeah the translation is on hold for now, plus everyone that i was working on game with is busy and life comes first before some naughty game so yeah.

i will let you all know when we will be working on game again. Thank you for your patience and support :cool:;)
crying-cute.gif

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
It's cursed for sure!!! some1 pls purify it!
The problem is not the curse itself. The problem is basically the need to someone who knows at least to unwrap and wrap the game. The rest is all translation to do.
At least this is how games without a common base program works.
Maybe GARbro could work for extract it but I don't know more than that.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
The problem is not the curse itself. The problem is basically the need to someone who knows at least to unwrap and wrap the game. The rest is all translation to do.
At least this is how games without a common base program works.
Maybe GARbro could work for extract it but I don't know more than that.
that and the translation process itself is a pain in the fucking ass in this game, everything is fucked when in the once compressed state. if it was the original, before optimisation state it's be done for by new but what they're working with have been modified to take less space and then compressed so it's all much harder and time consuming to do.

simset

Mar 25, 2020
that and the translation process itself is a pain in the fucking ass in this game, everything is fucked when in the once compressed state. if it was the original, before optimisation state it's be done for by new but what they're working with have been modified to take less space and then compressed so it's all much harder and time consuming to do.

We already have the tools and machine translated files... we just need someone with the time to che og script and proofread them with the mtl ones

Here ya go, just extract them in the game folder if u wanna fix the translation hit me up and i'll help you unpacking the game and getting the original scrips. Just do it only if u actually have the intention of ending this shitty curse

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
We already have the tools and machine translated files... we just need someone with the time to che og script and proofread them with the mtl ones

Here ya go, just extract them in the game folder if u wanna fix the translation hit me up and i'll help you unpacking the game and getting the original scrips. Just do it only if u actually have the intention of ending this shitty curse
I'll think about it. My problems are the time and english isn't my first language even if I'm not bad at it.
If there is someone else is better, but if not I'll seriously think about it.
If we are more than one even better.

simset

Mar 25, 2020
I'll think about it. My problems are the time and english isn't my first language even if I'm not bad at it.
If there is someone else is better, but if not I'll seriously think about it.
If we are more than one even better.

Yeah if we start gathering at least 3-5 people and 1 that knows japanese to check the original script we could actually set up a discord and start getting things done

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah if we start gathering at least 3-5 people and 1 that knows japanese to check the original script we could actually set up a discord and start getting things done
With the english interface done already the biggest thing to do is the dialogues translation.
If we have the tools to read and mod the files and if we can directly translate into it, shouldn't be hard.
But the curse is a curse, and the time this game needs to be translated is a lot.
I'll be here in Stand-by mode if there are people who wants to join the project.

Last edited:

Default123x

May 18, 2018
With the english interface done already the biggest thing to to is the dialogues translation.
If we have the tools to read and mod the files and if we can directly translate into it, shouldn't be hard.
But the curse is a curse, and the time this game needs to be translated is a lot.
I'll be here in Stand-by mode if there are people who wants to join the project.
+1

Boarborn

Apr 11, 2022

it's on version 1.0?
1.11 had script updates, not sure about their importance but they could be bug fixes.

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019

I already extracted it to the game folder, why the Hscene still in japanese?