English translation for bunny black 3

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
im good, just studying unreal engine while making a twine game, version 0.5 will be released soon
A game? It's posted here? Because I didn't see it honestly.
In any case good luck with your project and, even if I start to be repetitive, if you need help for BB3 just say it.
Stay safe and see you at the next update ;)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
A game? It's posted here? Because I didn't see it honestly.
In any case good luck with your project and, even if I start to be repetitive, if you need help for BB3 just say it.
Stay safe and see you at the next update ;)
its not posted yet, im still making it... just wish someone could teach me the random image in twine but i will learn it soon

Default123x

May 18, 2018
I come to this thread everyday to check if there's news, can't wait to finally play it. Thanks for translating it TeamHentaiX, hope everything is going good. No pressures but you know the game is BUNNY Black, and we are almost at easter, so it wouldn't be so bad if the bunny left us some news ;)

kappappak

Feb 12, 2022
I come to this thread everyday to check if there's news, can't wait to finally play it.
this

if I were to acknowledge a coomer game that's worth playing disregarding its coomtent then BB would be in the top 1, 2 and 3 counting by series

i had to even rip out the gunguskar bar theme song from BB1 with hex editor just to have it on my playlist because its so damn good

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Always here to check if there is any update. :sneaky:
TeamHentaiX how are things going?
I hope you are fine and all.
this

if I were to acknowledge a coomer game that's worth playing disregarding its coomtent then BB would be in the top 1, 2 and 3 counting by series

i had to even rip out the gunguskar bar theme song from BB1 with hex editor just to have it on my playlist because its so damn good
I agree. There are a few songs really good for a niche game like this one.
I miss the good old days when they finished the english patch for BB1 and I spent 100+ hours to finish it twice in a month more or less... I had more time in my hands at the time :cautious:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Sooooo after awhile of no updates, im sorry to say that we won't be working on this game for now, we did however saved the game to a host just to put it on hold until we can figure out how to translate some of these convoluted files.

so yeah the translation is on hold for now, plus everyone that i was working on game with is busy and life comes first before some naughty game so yeah.

i will let you all know when we will be working on game again. Thank you for your patience and support :cool:;)