Others Complete [English Translation] TStudent Life -Summer Vacation with a Transsex Girl- [HachiHachiDanuki]

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
RJ01040107_img_main.png
Japanese title: てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-
Developer:
Release: 08/Apr/2023
Version: 1.3.2
Game engine: Godot Engine
Language: English (v12)
Store: [RJ01040107]
Game thread: link

University summer vacation with no specific plans how to spend...
That's when Akira, my fellow roommate, turns into a girl with TS syndrome.
Her gender will be fixed if s/he cums 100 times in 30 days!

The summer with a girl (TS) is about to begin...
DOWNLOAD:

This should be a complete translation of the game, including speech bubbles and the title screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
Thx for the English Translation and its look super clean, hmmm interesting story kinda similar to shindoL doujin "TSF Monogatari".

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I updated the game to version 1.0.11 and improved translation quality. Additionally the Godot core is replaced to self-compiled one because it takes less space and works faster (no debug printing, trimmed 3D functionality and removed several unused modules and dependencies).

adakk244o5: I added fullscreen mode to this update in place of resolution change like it was before.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
More minor fixes and updated the version to 1.0.13.

The hearts progress indicator on the city map locations should work correctly for the first time now, because there was mistakenly translated variable before. Also Japanese closing quote character should stick with English letters during wrapping (I recoded how word-wrapping in Godot works slightly).

Reactions: NH2 and zeroex3

Darkstudent

May 12, 2019
View attachment 2557326
Japanese title: てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-
Developer:
Release: 08/Apr/2023
Version: 1.0.13
Game engine: Godot Engine
Language: English (v5)
Store: [RJ01040107]
Game thread: link

University summer vacation with no specific plans how to spend...
That's when Akira, my fellow roommate, turns into a girl with TS syndrome.
Her gender will be fixed if s/he cums 100 times in 30 days!

The summer with a girl (TS) is about to begin...
DOWNLOAD:

This should be a complete translation of the game, including speech bubbles and the title screen.
Additionally I modded resolution switch in Config to Window/Fullscreen switch and replaced Godot core in v3.
In v4 replaced body part name from "crotch" to "belly" since it was confusing everyone and made some corrections.
In v5 updated version, translations and fixed progress indicator in the city locations.
We love you broo

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the translation, After going to either the mall, undieshop, park or pool where after the outing events are concluded, It doesn't transfer back home. The japanese raw version doesn't have this bug.

Darkstudent

May 12, 2019
Updated the game to 1.0.19 and fixed some bugs by myself.
It seems the developer didn't fix them for some reason even 2 bugfix versions later.
Also it is now possible to make single keypress screenshots with PrtSc button.
How to do it ??

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Updated the game to 1.1.8, that adds Festival event and fixes some bugs.
Additionally I made it compatible to original save format so both Japanese game saves and English version saves are now interchangeable, fixing the bugs like NH2 had.
How to do it ??
Press print screen button and there will be a new .png screenshot in the game folder.
1.1.8 has a new event, someone knows where to find it?
Buy yukata from the shop and wait for a sunny evening. It appears in the Akira's menu.