Others Complete [English Translation] TStudent Life -Summer Vacation with a Transsex Girl- [HachiHachiDanuki]

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
The 1.2.6 update just rolled out. They made changes to the number of ejaculations per molester is now displayed separately plus conditions for displaying the epilogue have been made stricter and easier to understand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Surgy

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So what actually does the epilogue entail? It sounds like there's molester events, but if you wanted to play 'vanilla' then is that possible and does the epilogue still happen?

Dec 9, 2017
So what actually does the epilogue entail? It sounds like there's molester events, but if you wanted to play 'vanilla' then is that possible and does the epilogue still happen?
From what I understood from the 1.2.5 changelog epilogue triggers if you met the "s/he cums 100+ times", it's a totally separate feature from the molestation/massage/part-time job/nude photography events. As for the epilogue's contents, I have no idea since I have no access to 1.2.5 update yet

Darkstudent

May 12, 2019
The 1.2.6 update just rolled out. They made changes to the number of ejaculations per molester is now displayed separately plus conditions for displaying the epilogue have been made stricter and easier to understand.
Bro, can you share it ?

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Dev mentioned that 1.3.0 is the last update for the game, except for bug fixes. He is going to be focusing on his next work.
Here's version 1.3.1 with a bug fix.

Reactions: Surgy