TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
I forgot to keep a save when I upgraded my pc.
May I ask for a no modded save with a non pregmant enicia, that already repaid her debt?
I would like to finish the rest of the story misssions myself, thank you

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Debating on replaying this with the new translation when it drops. This game is no doubt good, but I personally thought Ambrosia is their best game so far with Celesphonia in 2nd. At least in terms of lewd scenes.

Jul 8, 2020
Debating on replaying this with the new translation when it drops. This game is no doubt good, but I personally thought Ambrosia is their best game so far with Celesphonia in 2nd. At least in terms of lewd scenes.
I did not find Ambrosia that great in lewd scenes but the writing was better. maybe your opinion is Biased cause you played that game first and experienced it better.

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
Is there a mod/cheat to control the dice pull?

Game is generally on par with the past 2 Shimobashira games, except for the HORRIBLE decision to make the exploration dungeons/maps a board with dice throws for movement.
While that makes the development easier and adds some tension/uncertainty, it also turns trying to trigger some events into a crapshoot. Doubly so because you are at the mercy of 2 RNG's, the dice roll to land on the space where an event happens, and the fact that said event's are random.
I have been reloading for a while to get the events of the heart spaces, and more times then not, I end up missing them and running out of throws. And when I do land on it, it usually ends up being an event that I have already seen.
I really hope that for the next one the dev either goes back to a more traditional system, or adds an option of somewhat free movement, once you have beat the level, because I hate trying to pull gacha for events.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the stupid scrolling bars that appear on the bottom and side of the window when you resize the game in windowed mode? Its unbelievably annoying because the game's screen gets cut off when you resize the window to any size other than the default maximum size.

chelliwe

Dec 29, 2022
There's upcoming release in steam and i have a question - will you make new thread for it or just replace files here?

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
In case you need the patch that was just released but don't want to deal with KG site bullshit to download:

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
I think this patch doesn't work with a version of the game from l_syaw's link . But i'm not sure.
This should as that is the Kagura Games version so it should work. Haven't tried it myself though as currently at work, but it should work with the KG version.

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
This should as that is the Kagura Games version so it should work. Haven't tried it myself though as currently at work, but it should work with the KG version.
I tried it and it gives me an error that window.png cant be loaded

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
I tried it and it gives me an error that window.png cant be loaded
Same.
Edit: I noticed that in l_syaw's link all png files are decrypted, which normally should not be. We need CLEAN and unedited steam version to make kagura Games fixes to work.

Last edited:

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Ah damn, thought it would work as their copy seems to be the Kagura Games version and thought since is the patch from their site it would work, but guess not. Leaving it there in case people need it but yeah, guess it doesn't work with the above linked copy of the game.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes